Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.07.14. Hullabaloo -One More Group Hug
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Wurm
In the moment.

2007.07.14. Hullabaloo -One More Group Hug

I don't want to hear the criticism or the mockery.

I'm just going for some good old-fashioned singalong Happy Hardcore.

OMGH Flyer
D-Minus and Silver1 return to the decks for the first time in 2 years for this special night, in addition to DJ Frisky, and of course Anabolic Frolic all together to deliver that unique Hullabaloo experience. Hulla trance resident Elixir returns, as well as another 1999 trance Hulla alumni - DJ Spice. Keeping with our 1999 theme we're very pleased to be bringing back the Toronto jungle pioneer of Marcus Visionary, who was a regular fixture at our early Hulla events starting with our very first one. Also on our DJ lineup is DJ Wolf, who has delighted Hulla audiences an impressive 10 times.

On the emcee front we're extremely thrilled to be bringing back the world's #1 hardcore MC, MC Storm. He was scheduled to play our final Hulla but was unable to travel due to an unfortunate house fire that resulted in the loss of all his travel documents. Rounding out our reunion of the Hulla talent are the return of MCs Jumper, Everybodies Daddy, Kwik and Gobstopper. This is a lineup not seen since the final Hulla, and likely never to be seen again. It’s freakin’ Hulla in 2007! Don’t miss this opportunity!

Final track of the night selected by YOU.
No one DJ will be closing this special night. To celebrate the fact that Hullabaloo as a whole was greater than the sum of it's parts, we're going to let YOU vote for the track you want to see close this special celebration. Voting will open on our website and the results will be kept secret until the end of the night.

http://www.hulla.info/graphics/h41front.jpg
http://www.hulla.info/graphics/h41inside.jpg
http://www.hulla.info/graphics/h41back.jpg

Old Post May-28-2007 19:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Wurm Click here to Send Wurm a Private Message Add Wurm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cosmic Fur
Debbie Downer

I'm thinking about this.. seeing as how I missed the Hulla phenomenon completely due to n00bishness. I see Marcus Visionary on there, so does it mean DNB as well as Hardcore? Anyone else who will be playing DNB?

Old Post May-28-2007 21:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cosmic Fur Click here to Send Cosmic Fur a Private Message Visit Cosmic Fur's homepage! Add Cosmic Fur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

Location: Cause every time you turn on the music, I can't control what comes over me.

yeah aren't tickets sold out already?

Old Post May-28-2007 22:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Misanthrope Click here to Send Misanthrope a Private Message Add Misanthrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Misanthrope
Lest We Forget

Location: Cause every time you turn on the music, I can't control what comes over me.

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Fur
I'm thinking about this.. seeing as how I missed the Hulla phenomenon completely due to n00bishness. I see Marcus Visionary on there, so does it mean DNB as well as Hardcore? Anyone else who will be playing DNB?

no.

Old Post May-28-2007 22:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Misanthrope Click here to Send Misanthrope a Private Message Add Misanthrope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

I love my hardcore and would love to hit this up....will have to think hard about it

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post May-29-2007 00:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wurm
In the moment.

Yeah, it's sold out, but ravers being ravers, and people from as far away as California and Texas ordering tickets then realizing that they can't come up with the rest of the travel plans, there are some on Ebay at any time. I was able to get one a couple of weeks ago at face value.

Aside from Marcus (I love Jungle sets at Hulla), Elixir and Spice will be playing Trance. Everything else will be fudge-sweet happyness.

Old Post May-29-2007 01:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Wurm Click here to Send Wurm a Private Message Add Wurm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

I'm likely going.

God this will be good if I go!

Love Hullas!

Old Post May-31-2007 14:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

Well....I hate to break it to ya....but this thing sold out in less than 3 hours ....in February.

Old Post Jun-01-2007 00:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by The Ear
Well....I hate to break it to ya....but this thing sold out in less than 3 hours ....in February.

have a friend who purchased an extra ticket in case i decide to go i can have off her.

if i dont go, she'll sell it , wont be a problem.

i have sitch covered.

Old Post Jun-07-2007 22:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LittlePoonzgirl
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
have a friend who purchased an extra ticket in case i decide to go i can have off her.

if i dont go, she'll sell it , wont be a problem.

i have sitch covered.

Selling it wouldn't be very plur now lol. Actually, I need to know soon if you can come. If not, I'll have to find someone else that would love the awesomeness that night will be. I hope you can come though.

The last hulla was completely off the hook. Although tickets are sold out I'm sure there are still a few up for sale on message boards if you want to pay the price (a high price).

Old Post Jun-10-2007 15:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LittlePoonzgirl Click here to Send LittlePoonzgirl a Private Message Add LittlePoonzgirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lightshow
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh man, I wanna go...if someone has an extra ticket please let me know

Old Post Jun-14-2007 22:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Lightshow Click here to Send Lightshow a Private Message Add Lightshow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Wurm
In the moment.

Check the extra ticket thread on hulla.info

Old Post Jun-15-2007 16:48 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.07.14. Hullabaloo -One More Group Hug
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlake Potter - ETN Progressive Channel Kick-Off Live - 22-01-2005 [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackYoji Biomehanika - "Look @ The Heaven" (Impulz x Dance Valley Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread