Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply

holy fuck i can't wait till the next episode

Old Post Sep-26-2011 05:26 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by chris1011
holy fuck i can't wait till the next episode

For sure! The last scene was ridiculous. Wow!! What a contrast between Walt/skyler and Marie.

Old Post Sep-26-2011 06:06  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

shit's getting intense!! oh yeahh

Old Post Sep-26-2011 07:54  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cammaxwell
Supreme tranceaddict

Man, Walt is really driving me crazy! Hell, he was given the out from Gus but he had to pull a tough guy act. He could have walked and enjoyed his money with his family. Now he looks like he's going insane!

...and how could $600K-$700K been most of the cash? He's making MILLIONS???? Where did the rest of it go?

Old Post Sep-26-2011 19:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cammaxwell Click here to Send cammaxwell a Private Message Visit cammaxwell's homepage! Add cammaxwell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by cammaxwell
Man, Walt is really driving me crazy! Hell, he was given the out from Gus but he had to pull a tough guy act. He could have walked and enjoyed his money with his family. Now he looks like he's going insane!

...and how could $600K-$700K been most of the cash? He's making MILLIONS???? Where did the rest of it go?

That's what I was thinking...esp in terms of the $. Dude, get out of my head. lol

Old Post Sep-26-2011 20:20  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

Carwash was $800k so combined with the taxes that's $1.4 mil + Saul's fees + health bills for Walter and Hank...

Going to be interesting to see what happens from here.

Old Post Sep-26-2011 20:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cammaxwell
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GGM
Carwash was $800k so combined with the taxes that's $1.4 mil + Saul's fees + health bills for Walter and Hank...

Going to be interesting to see what happens from here.

Yeah, but I thought he was making a couple mil a month? He's been at it for awhile, and didn't get get like 20-30 mil for the first batch before he was hired full time?

Old Post Sep-26-2011 21:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for cammaxwell Click here to Send cammaxwell a Private Message Visit cammaxwell's homepage! Add cammaxwell to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Yeah, but I thought he was making a couple mil a month? He's been at it for awhile, and didn't get get like 20-30 mil for the first batch before he was hired full time?

Must've split half w Jesse but that leaves still a decent amount...

Old Post Sep-26-2011 22:04  Cyprus
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

He was never given an out. Gus would have killed him as soon as he turned Jesse to his side fully. All Walt was doing was letting Gus know that he knew what was really going on. Gus said himself to Jesse before that that he would never let Walt go.

Pretty sure his starting rate with Gus was 1 mil / month. He then got a raise to like 15 mil / yr when he became permanent. I really don't remember as clearly as I'd like, but the writers are meticulous and would most certainly have checked the math.

Old Post Sep-27-2011 05:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Although it was a great episode last night, there's one thing that still bothers me, and that's the money that Walter had and the money he needed, so i was hoping you could help me solve it out. I remember first he recieved about $1.2 million in the first deal with Gus (this wasn't the first money he got for meth but at least the first big payment). Later he was offered $3 millions for three months of work. And, on "Kafkaesque" he makes a new deal with Gus of $15 million a year. (but then the whole Gale thing happened so i don't know if this deal is the actual one). So, by this i guess Walt should have at least $4 millions. He paid $800.000 for the car wash, and skyler gave Ted $600.000. That leaves some more than $2 millions and a half. They still keep their lifestyle as before, except adding two more cars and one more apartment. The thing that might low the most the money count would be Walt Cancer treatment (i don't know how much that could be), so i'm surprised he doesn't have the $500.000 to get lost. So, r/breakingbad am i missing something here? I know the writers of this show are amazing and keep track of all past season events...

That's from somewhere else on the internet...

But what a fuckin episode, I don't know if I'm excited that there is only 2 more episodes left to see what's going to happen, or sad that afterwards we have to wait for the next season?!

Old Post Sep-27-2011 12:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cammaxwell
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
That's from somewhere else on the internet...

And Saul would have taken a good percent for cleaning the cash too (for the car wash ect). It's usually 10%-25% for money laundering.

He should still have more though...

Old Post Sep-27-2011 14:33  Canada
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

how the hell did beneke die from that fall?

Old Post Sep-27-2011 15:05  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID Vocal = "How Can I Feel From This Moment" [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWarrior - "If You Want Me" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread