Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by diesel_tron3000
hah it can't be that difficult.

Not saying its difficult, I'm saying I recommend saving your energy for dancing

Old Post Aug-30-2012 18:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
Not saying its difficult, I'm saying I recommend saving your energy for dancing

What she said.

I purposely didn't work out this week at all, just so I can party for 3 days.

Old Post Aug-30-2012 19:21  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lounger540
Techno Supreme

I walked to and back across the FDR the last two years. It's not that hard.

Old Post Aug-30-2012 19:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lounger540 Click here to Send lounger540 a Private Message Visit lounger540's homepage! Add lounger540 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r2e
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by loconet
Sucks although Arnej is now getting slotted in for them. I personally like the solution
Ah, man...they were who I wanted to see most this year. I just caught Arnej at webster hall a little while back, although I did enjoy his set. Guess I've gotta be happy with what I get.

Old Post Aug-30-2012 19:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for r2e Click here to Send r2e a Private Message Add r2e to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r2e
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
How about we post pics of how we look?

Here's my shiny dome

and yeah you can usually see me with this facial expression
I was thinking about doing that, but unsure about the best way to go about it. Can someone post up some quick directions?

Thanks ahead!

Seb, not so bad for a grumpy, old man

Old Post Aug-30-2012 19:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for r2e Click here to Send r2e a Private Message Add r2e to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by r2e
I was thinking about doing that, but unsure about the best way to go about it. Can someone post up some quick directions?

Thanks ahead!

Seb, not so bad for a grumpy, old man

LOL, i am a grumpy mother****** in the morning if i dont have coffee haha.

Upload your image to http://imgur.com/ and copy the box that has [ img ] tags in it.

Or you can copy a facebook pic if you have one and add tag [ img ] your pic goes here.jpg [ / img]

Old Post Aug-30-2012 19:56  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

my avatar is from prom 4 years ago but it's still an indicator. euphoria - why don't you make a huge "TA MEET UP" sign and hold it up around the park til we find it?

Old Post Aug-30-2012 20:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
What she said.

I purposely didn't work out this week at all, just so I can party for 3 days.

ha. I'm doing the same thing.

Old Post Aug-30-2012 20:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diesel_tron3000
tranceaddict

so it looks like Ward's Island Bridge (the pedestrian bridge at the south end of Randall's island, http://www.nyc.gov/html/dot/html/pr2012/pr12_24.shtml) is open 24/7. the names are sort of confusing but originally they were two separate islands, and then Randall's island was connected to Ward's island via landfill. can you say awesomeeeee.

Old Post Aug-30-2012 20:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diesel_tron3000 Click here to Send diesel_tron3000 a Private Message Add diesel_tron3000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r2e
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo
ha. I'm doing the same thing.
I went to the extreme and haven't worked out in a year just in case

Old Post Aug-30-2012 20:20  United States
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
LOL, i am a grumpy mother****** in the morning if i dont have coffee haha.

Upload your image to http://imgur.com/ and copy the box that has [ img ] tags in it.

Or you can copy a facebook pic if you have one and add tag [ img ] your pic goes here.jpg [ / img]

ok took one of me now instead of a silly posed fb pic.

Hi y'all. I'll be in suspenders tomorrow for los vagabundos

Old Post Aug-30-2012 20:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

A female on interwebs, lies.

Except for the morning (well a mix), I am in the sunday tent all day long tomorrow

Old Post Aug-30-2012 20:49  Poland

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown tune #1 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRadioslave - Grindhouse (Dubfire remix) [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread