Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > John digweed @ guv October 11
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by OkiDokie
Is it confirmed?

Yes.

Old Post Sep-08-2014 02:10  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by chris1011
Yessss... thank god CODA booked someone big for October 11th. Hopefully it'll keep everyone away from the Guv for Digweed that night

alot of the kiddies are loving green velvet these days...

Old Post Sep-08-2014 18:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

I feel like i will have to come out this party.

Old Post Sep-12-2014 15:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

Pete Tong and Umek announced for Guv 18yr Anny party... kind of was hoping Carl Cox was going to be booked... any who im a big Pete Tong fan so I may end up going to this...

Old Post Sep-12-2014 19:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CMR
Supreme tranceaddict

When's the last time Cox even played in Toronto? Wasn't it that warehouse party in...2011? 2012? He's certainly overdue for a booking.

Old Post Sep-13-2014 04:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CMR Click here to Send CMR a Private Message Add CMR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

he played at freedom before nicky romero one time more recently. i recall this as i was there. as soon as nicky romeros first track came on i attempted to hit him with my water bottle from near the back of the dance floor lol.

excitement for diggers is through the roof, already starting to throw tracks into my pre drink track list for mixing purpose. hoping to do a marathon pre party

Old Post Sep-13-2014 04:58  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by CMR
When's the last time Cox even played in Toronto? Wasn't it that warehouse party in...2011? 2012? He's certainly overdue for a booking.

Yes, this was the last time Carl was here. Steve Lawler had a great set before him. I actually thought his set was better than Carl's.

What a great night that was.

Old Post Sep-13-2014 05:47  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
Yes, this was the last time Carl was here. Steve Lawler had a great set before him. I actually thought his set was better than Carl's.

Carnivale party? Wasn't hat him and Sneak?

Old Post Sep-13-2014 18:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

His last time here was freedom in 2012 with cassy before him and Nicky Romero after at guv lol

Old Post Sep-13-2014 19:29  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
His last time here was freedom in 2012 with cassy before him and Nicky Romero after at guv lol

You know what... yeah, I think you're right it was this party. After 2012 time has definitely passed LOL.

Old Post Sep-13-2014 20:08  France
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme

I think ur referring to the Halloween 2010 event at Guv. That was actually a sick event. I really liked the setup in Guv that night. Steve Lawler's set was really good. Probably better than Carl Cox, ur right. The big black Cox has come a few times after that for sure!

Old Post Sep-13-2014 21:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by an_an
I think ur referring to the Halloween 2010 event at Guv. That was actually a sick event. I really liked the setup in Guv that night. Steve Lawler's set was really good. Probably better than Carl Cox, ur right. The big black Cox has come a few times after that for sure!

if i'm not mistaken coxy dropped a diiiiirty remix of thriller at around 3 and I totally lost it, lawler killed it to that night.... I was hoping he would get booked for the 18yr party....

Old Post Sep-15-2014 14:22  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > John digweed @ guv October 11
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPopular Song... [2006] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackScott Bond vs. Solarstone - "3rd Earth" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread