Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Platipus Records Discussion
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
You've never heard of Petar Dundov before?! Stop what you're doing and get yourself educated on him, son.

new addition to my backlog then, lewl

he even released in planet vision wtf

Old Post Nov-21-2016 21:37  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Redd
decent idiot

any news on that cactus remix release?

Klangkarussell - Sternenkinder

Old Post Jan-26-2017 02:05  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Redd Click here to Send Redd a Private Message Add Redd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Redd

Still no update on those Cactus remixes but Art Of Trance has a new single out next week.

Samples:

http://shop.vinyl-distribution.com/...xe/details.html

Can't wait to hear these in their entirety, Gai Barone's Curveball Mix sounds nice and trippy after the break.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Last edited by Syntonic on Feb-17-2017 at 23:18

Old Post Feb-17-2017 21:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

Looks like Platipus released a remastered compilation of all your old favorites:

http://classic.beatport.com/release...hive-11/1959591

I don't remember if I had ever heard this chillout B side to Ursa Majoris, but I'm certainly loving it now:

https://classic.beatport.com/track/...r-remix/8995618

Old Post Apr-05-2017 03:55  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Redd

18486358_1495896973775941_3144763596867640135_n

Union Jack Cactus 2017 Remixes to be released on 12th June on Platipus Records with remixes by Jonno Brien, Airwave, Adam Kent, OOOD and Quietman.

Pretty cool seeing Quietman coming back, wonder what they've been up to.

Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post May-18-2017 18:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tom Yelland
Supreme tranceaddict

https://www.djshop.de/labels-platip...%2Fdetails.html

Remixes sound amazing! Especially the one from OOOD!

Old Post Jun-06-2017 16:56  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Tom Yelland Click here to Send Tom Yelland a Private Message Visit Tom Yelland's homepage! Add Tom Yelland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Heard the samples a couple days ago and it sounds like a good pack of remixes to me. Really interested in the Quietman remix and I hope we get some singles from them.

Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jun-06-2017 17:06  United States
MSZ
godspeed

Surprised to hear Burial sampling "Quietman - Now & Zen" on his Goldie Remix, great og track though.

Old Post Jun-06-2017 22:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Scooped up these remixes day one and I believe Union Jack - Cactus(Quietman Remix) might be my track of the year. It's warm, sincere, and what a remix is all about; plucking small elements that go with your establish style. They both made such a beautiful track and a testament to Laurence Elliot-Potter and Wilf Frost talent.

Hope to see more productions from them.

Do yourself a favor and don't fast forward.

Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Aug-11-2017 20:41  United States
n0bben
-

Thumbs up

Absolutely hooked on Airwaves remix of Cactus. Excellent stuff.

Old Post Aug-13-2017 19:59  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for n0bben Click here to Send n0bben a Private Message Add n0bben to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Paradox Lost
Looks like Platipus released a remastered compilation of all your old favorites:

http://classic.beatport.com/release...hive-11/1959591

I don't remember if I had ever heard this chillout B side to Ursa Majoris, but I'm certainly loving it now:

https://classic.beatport.com/track/...r-remix/8995618

I thought it was a chillout mix too by the sample but that G Coulter remix is a deep melodic trancer. Never heard of the artist...so maybe something that was unreleased?

Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Oct-09-2017 10:33  United States
hoopoe
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Syntonic
I thought it was a chillout mix too by the sample but that G Coulter remix is a deep melodic trancer. Never heard of the artist...so maybe something that was unreleased?

G Coulter has one other track on Beatport, and the release info says this:

quote:
...Greg Murray produced one of the original white label remixes of Lost In You back in 2004, when Defcon's James Alexander teamed up with Pedro Delgardo for the Tension version of the track. Fast forward a decade or more and he brings us two brand new ones! Greg's new G Coulter alias is already gaining traction, the update to his classic Ursa Majoris releasing on the legendary Platipus Records earlier this year

Old Post Oct-09-2017 15:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for hoopoe Click here to Send hoopoe a Private Message Add hoopoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Platipus Records Discussion
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp (again) Now with sound :-) [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMario Piu - "Mathmos" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread