Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Once COVID and political BS are over
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
schuey99
tranceaddict

Once COVID and political BS are over

Do you all think that the vibe in clubs will ever be the same as before?

Old Post Aug-30-2020 04:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for schuey99 Click here to Send schuey99 a Private Message Add schuey99 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Why not? If the virus is 100% gone and there's no need for distancing or limited capacity or any other bullshit, I don't see why it would change. If anything, I'd like to think the crowds will be especially crazy during those first nights back as they unleash a year of pent-up energy.

> A Secondhand Sunrise [Lush Breakbeat House]
> Lost In You [Trance Classics]
> I Dreamed Of Summer [Deep & Melodic House]

Old Post Aug-30-2020 13:44  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark Anthony
Dance Floor Poet

yes everyone will have pent up energy

Thank you TA members for the support!

Old Post Aug-31-2020 01:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Anthony Click here to Send Mark Anthony a Private Message Add Mark Anthony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_43ad

Covid will disappear after Nov. 3

Old Post Sep-01-2020 13:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omnisphere
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zak McKracken
Iím sure the music will become better as well more experimental stuff like after the Cold War and fall of soviet and the wall and raves and plur will return. Hope I live to see it.

Decentralize so that it doesn't go through official channels and becomes an exclusive club. You know, kinda like the good old days of giving stuff through meeting people and exchanging mixtapes and actually doing this music as a hobby than a 'job' when it became serious business.

Old Post Sep-04-2020 14:29  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Omnisphere Click here to Send Omnisphere a Private Message Add Omnisphere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Yes, but only when vaccines are available and those anti-vaxxers and others who lost their minds don't fuck it up.

Fourth release on Lisaya's own label, down tempo with beautiful vocals: Lisaya - Salvation (Original mix), click here

Old Post Sep-04-2020 16:43  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Omnisphere
No it won't. This is what they are counting on so that the cycle repeat itself. The only people that are truly free run the corporation, own all the important land and run these plandemics. If it makes money, it will be done because the bills get paid. We are slave to the male disease. Profits ahead of human life.

I don't believe it's a "plandemic" but I can certainly see how some people would think that this is a grandiose plan meant to accelerate the long standing erosion of the middle class ...and kill small businesses whilst the large mega corps eat up the remains and still stay afloat.

You can argue that a mix of "gain of function" research and elimination of natural habitat likely landed us in this predicament... and between the war of misinformation, apathy amongst a large segment of the (US) populace, a lackadaisical effort on climate change and no sign of a slowing down of the 'must make profits at all costs' narrative -- that the future looks bleak.

Nightclubs and events are really in a tough place as they're the first thing to stop and the last one to resume. It will be a gradual return to normalcy and I dunno if it will ever reach the same levels as Summer 2019. Just think about how long it'll take for normal tourist/travel to all be back in motion.

All that said, I don't see a "safe and effective" vaccine showing up before mid-late 2021. I don't see widespread adoption of it even if it did happen - our best bet is an effective treatment I think.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Sep-05-2020 02:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
I still think this was made in a lab to control people, because why not? Life is suffering right? You just wonder, who suffers? I don't see the big wealthy suffering. It's just another attempt at mindless controlling the population and rob you of your civil liberties.This is nothing more than to inject fear and fear sells.

A lot of wealthy people have caught it. Many of them suffered while having it. A few celebrities have even died. Pretty poor planing on the nWo's part, if even they get sick from this thing.

(~)

Old Post Sep-06-2020 05:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omnisphere
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
A lot of wealthy people have caught it. Many of them suffered while having it. A few celebrities have even died. Pretty poor planing on the nWo's part, if even they get sick from this thing.

Yeah, they were all old and their time was up meaning that their purpose had been served. Like I said, you are all in a science experiment. The matrix is real. A zoo if you would call it. This is nothing more than bringing in control so that we don't go out anymore and stay indoors like caged animals. Over the last 12 years everyone has been fed a fantasy which has almost looked like the real thing but it was based on bullshit but I have always taken the red pill regardless of my circumstances.This bullshit notion of survival of the fittest. A Darwinian society makes it impossible for someone to interbreed and brings with it eugenics.But you know what? I have this beautiful music called Trance that I can listen to that brings me happiness. I love you beautiful people so much thank you.

Last edited by Omnisphere on Sep-06-2020 at 09:04

Old Post Sep-06-2020 06:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Omnisphere Click here to Send Omnisphere a Private Message Add Omnisphere to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spacey Orange
Hypnautic Beats Addict

quote:
Yeah, they were all old and their time was up meaning that their purpose had been served. Like I said, you are all in a science experiment. The matrix is real. A zoo if you would call it. This is nothing more than bringing in control so that we don't go out anymore and stay indoors like caged animals. Over the last 12 years everyone has been fed a fantasy which has almost looked like the real thing but it was based on bullshit but I have always taken the red pill regardless of my circumstances.This bullshit notion of survival of the fittest. A Darwinian society makes it impossible for someone to interbreed and brings with it eugenics.But you know what? I have this beautiful music called Trance that I can listen to that brings me happiness. I love you beautiful people so much thank you.

you're taking the piss right?

Still up:1:2

Down:3:4:5

Old Post Sep-06-2020 09:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Spacey Orange Click here to Send Spacey Orange a Private Message Add Spacey Orange to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

People, please don't respond to Omnisphere; have you learnt nothing?

Old Post Sep-06-2020 14:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
People, please don't respond to Omnisphere; have you learnt nothing?

We're not responding to Omni. He's responding... to US!

(~)

Old Post Sep-06-2020 15:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Once COVID and political BS are over
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread