Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > John Digweed live at Axis, Boston, 28-07-1997
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bas
Stronger Lover

Ah man, so memories with these tracks

That Mariah Carey track, holy SHIT.

Last edited by bas on Jun-08-2010 at 06:23

Old Post Jun-08-2010 06:08  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Moss
Supreme tranceaddict

thanks for the heads up, looks like a ride

Old Post Jun-08-2010 06:42  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Moss Click here to Send Mr Moss a Private Message Add Mr Moss to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nostalgic

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Blue Memory Dub has always been the only mix of Remember I like. Downloading

I thought the Sasha remix would've been a lot better if there was a dub.

Old Post Jun-08-2010 06:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nostalgic Click here to Send Nostalgic a Private Message Add Nostalgic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Blue Memory Dub has always been the only mix of Remember I like. Downloading

Mood II Swing mixes!

> Hangover Square [House/Tech/Progressive]
> Falling Leaves [Deep & Melodic]
> All Night Long: 2018 [Open To Close Set]

Old Post Jun-08-2010 10:23  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BlueSky
Johnny Bravo

Thanks for uploading this beauty!

Lustral - Everytime (Nalin & Kane Remix) is one of my all time favorites!

Old Post Jun-08-2010 10:39  Bulgaria
Click Here to See the Profile for BlueSky Click here to Send BlueSky a Private Message Add BlueSky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

Nice. Back when Digweed was good. Getting this for sure.

Old Post Jun-08-2010 11:19  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Mood II Swing mixes!

Meh. I'm not the biggest Jan Johnston fan (though there are definitely a number of her songs that I love), but I've just never really liked Remember. The Mood II Swing mixes are good, listening to them now, but I still like BT's Blue Memory Dub a lot more.

Both Paul Van Dyk's and Sasha's mixes would have been better as a Dub or Instrumental, imo. Eh. I just really don't like her voice that much on this song.

Old Post Jun-08-2010 11:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I hate Jan Johnston and I hate Remember, but I really liked the Mood II Swing mixes as BT played them on his '97 EM.

> Hangover Square [House/Tech/Progressive]
> Falling Leaves [Deep & Melodic]
> All Night Long: 2018 [Open To Close Set]

Old Post Jun-08-2010 11:34  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Und der Schnee geduldig

quote:
Both Paul Van Dyk's and Sasha's mixes would have been better as a Dub or Instrumental, imo. Eh. I just really don't like her voice that much on this song.

PvD's Totally Recalled Mix only has the "Remember"-bit in the break, from what I can recall. One of the reasons I quite like it.

TA Discord server for music/shitposting is up!

Old Post Jun-08-2010 12:40  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Sand Leaper
PvD's Totally Recalled Mix only has the "Remember"-bit in the break, from what I can recall. One of the reasons I quite like it.

Ahh, I didn't know about that. I've only heard his Recollected Mix, which is full of vocals. Would be a beast of a track otherwise, in the same vein of Dos Deviants or something like that.

I'll have to see if I can get my hands on the Totally Recalled Mix. Sounds like I might really like it.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
I hate Jan Johnston and I hate Remember, but I really liked the Mood II Swing mixes as BT played them on his '97 EM.

I don't hate her; I actually really love a few of her songs, but I do hate the majority of them and really, really dislike Remember. And the more I listen to all these different mixes (trying to find good ones) and hearing them ruined by her vocals, the more I hate the song.

Old Post Jun-08-2010 13:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infiniteJEST
solipsist sitcom

I love Sunblind and Mercury & Solace.

I hate pretty much everything else.

Old Post Jun-08-2010 16:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for infiniteJEST Click here to Send infiniteJEST a Private Message Add infiniteJEST to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

The highlight of the set is easily Fragile part 2. What a dark edged moody track. Much different from the original. Amazing.

Old Post Jun-08-2010 19:07  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > John Digweed live at Axis, Boston, 28-07-1997
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread