Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 222
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Thought so.

EDIT:

Fucking Christ, Jaun. You've carpet bombed every single thread in the Production Studio, DJ Booth and C0R in the last few hours.

Old Post Aug-14-2019 00:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Thought so.

Thats 3x

Old Post Aug-14-2019 00:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Thought so.

EDIT:

Fucking Christ, Jaun. You've carpet bombed every single thread in the Production Studio, DJ Booth and C0R in the last few hours.

Holy shit, I never ever seen you this upset and post so fast in my life, what happen to being laid back?

Old Post Aug-14-2019 00:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I've been on hold for 1+ hour to the fucking bank = bored and annoyed.

But moreso I don't like crazies who I've tried to help over the years talking incorrect shit about me.

Most people just mock you. At least I've tried to help you over the years but I'm thinking what's the point.

You just go off meds and desperately want interaction so you start shitposting.

And anyway, bitch please; You're posting 100 times per 24 hours. I've made 3 posts today.

Old Post Aug-14-2019 00:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

He said, bitch please LMAO

Old Post Aug-14-2019 00:23  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Aug-14-2019 01:23 
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

You can have the last word if it makes you feel better

Old Post Aug-14-2019 11:12  United States
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Ah yes, this thread. Actually RANN, the reason I brought up the Oakenfold thing was because even the way you phrased your statement was very similar for both DJs, which jogged my memory:

quote:
I've never heard him clang live in any of the 15-20 times I've seen him over 2 decades.

quote:
in the dozen or so times I saw him between 1995 and 2001, I actually never heard him trainwreck.

If you then go on to completely contradict something I clearly recall you saying, I'm going to call you out on it, aren't I? But as it transpires, you were deliberately lying in this thread to try and win an argument instead. Masterful.

quote:
Btw, got any sets from that period of Oakenfold "trainwrecking"?

This one's a doozy:

> Hangover Square [House/Tech/Progressive]
> Falling Leaves [Deep & Melodic]
> All Night Long: 2018 [Open To Close Set]

Old Post Aug-14-2019 13:16  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Ah yes, this thread. Actually RANN, the reason I brought up the Oakenfold thing was because even the way you phrased your statement was very similar for both DJs, which jogged my memory:

That was kinda the point though.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
If you then go on to completely contradict something I clearly recall you saying, I'm going to call you out on it, aren't I? But as it transpires, you were deliberately lying in this thread to try and win an argument instead. Masterful.

Fair enough, but only went in to full bullshit mode once I realized what you were getting at.

This one's a doozy:

[/QUOTE]

Had a quick skim, yes the mixing is pretty bad in general, even laying tracks that don't really go and fairly sloppy on the beatmatching but he fixes most all of them them before they go completely galloping beats. I dunno whether I'd classify that as "trainwrecking" but whatever, as this is getting in to the subjectivity weeds.
It seems like a drunken or munted set tbh.

I've heard Darren Emmerson and as mentioned, even Carl Cox have bad beatmatching problems at times so I wouldn't expect anything better from Oakenfold.....but (per where this thread started) Sasha? I've never heard him fuck up live. Ever, and I've seen him pretty fucking drunk on occasion. Sure 20 or so sets over the years does not a whole career make but I don't think there's anyone that was that lauded for his mixing than Sasha.

Old Post Aug-14-2019 16:02 
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

I knew it.. why didn't I post it, a drunken set. I knew that was gonna come outta Rann's mouth.

What's it gonna be he was drunk or trainwrecking is subjective?

Even tho they are very short but completely terrible transitions. When I saw him in Miami he went full quick crossfader mode as if he was afraid to mix.

Last edited by Hides in Shadow on Aug-14-2019 at 20:49

Old Post Aug-14-2019 17:20  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Hides in Shadow

Juan, you're basically the undisputed fool of this forum, and it's embarrassing watching you trying suck up to jack. He's not suddenly going to respect your sparkling insight.

I'll gladly have a discussion with Jack anytime becuase he's extremely well versed whereas you ask asenine questions that are solved by any normal adult before they feel the need to post it on a public forum.

Take your meds, get help.

You've spent the last 4 days manically shit posting all forums, trying to get a rise out me, Palm, Mystery etc and in the words of the latter, when you made a thread to wish him Happy Birthday:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery
Shut up Juan.

Old Post Aug-14-2019 19:56 
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

Give me a break

Last edited by Hides in Shadow on Aug-14-2019 at 20:49

Old Post Aug-14-2019 20:06  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 222
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread