Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > mark knight
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LoveHate

mark knight

I feel like mark knight is the gateway drug to proper tech house , and traditional house music and also some techno, he's not quite super experimental and avant-garde for the trailblazers that you will find on resident advisor , but yet I think he still is able to uphold himself near that crowd when he wants to ..also toolroom records has been putting out monsters as of late, probably one of the few consistent labels out there

https://www.junodownload.com/products/cashio-dancing-with-me-extended-mix/4221659-02/

Last edited by LoveHate on Aug-07-2019 at 22:07

Old Post Aug-07-2019 21:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Mark Knight is the fucking OG. Class DJ as well. If you're into big room house he's as good as it gets.

Old Post Aug-10-2019 05:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
Mark Knight is the fucking OG. Class DJ as well. If you're into big room house he's as good as it gets.

i wholeheartedly agree , and like i said his label is on absolutely fire right now and that is admirable in this digital era , check the link i posted

is it foreword thinking elevator music ?? no it isn't (no shot at ricardo villaobos because i love him to)

but if you just want some hands up in the air driving house music, he is your guy.

he has my respect, you can't really go wrong with him, you are pretty much guaranteed a good night

Old Post Aug-10-2019 05:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I need to look in to what he's putting out now.

He was putting out some good stuff back in the day and I thought he'd basically disappeared but it seems he kept chugging along with that brand of pumping house.

Old Post Aug-14-2019 03:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

am i thinking the same mark 'tdk' knight or someone else?

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?
i writed a song.

Old Post Aug-14-2019 14:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
I need to look in to what he's putting out now.

He was putting out some good stuff back in the day and I thought he'd basically disappeared but it seems he kept chugging along with that brand of pumping house.

this is his latest track and its been making the rounds , currently charting on beatport, i guess you can say its big room tech house ish..so his sound hasn't proceeded much in the past 10 years however he has become more proficient , where he really shines is the output on his label and the consistency of which...

Old Post Aug-14-2019 19:16  Canada
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

People around TA love to shit on big room tech house. Unless its bleep bloop minimal melodic Berghain stuff then "it must be Steve Aoki"

While that stuff has its time and place. There is nothing as fun as being at a party with hands in the air pumping big room tech house. Right now Toolroom is on fire. So many bomb after bombs.

Siege-Thinking is my favourite Toolroom track of 2019 so far.

https://youtu.be/smzNKzLDgJI

Current Toolroom really brings me back to my old Funky Techno Tribe days in San Francisco. That whole generation of "big room filtered house/techno/disco" is back.

Old Post Aug-14-2019 20:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate

this is his latest track and its been making the rounds , currently charting on beatport, i guess you can say its big room tech house ish..so his sound hasn't proceeded much in the past 10 years however he has become more proficient , where he really shines is the output on his label and the consistency of which...

I like what I'm hearing LoveHate, it's got the flavor and the 2nd one has the soul.

Old Post Aug-14-2019 21:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

mark knight is shit and has always been shit

Old Post Aug-15-2019 16:05  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
mark knight is shit and has always been shit

Old Post Aug-15-2019 16:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Hey Now, what are yall trying to prove, that we got no taste, we like party with this kinda music and its gonna be this music, mkay?

Old Post Aug-15-2019 17:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Yo, we like to party too brah.

Old Post Aug-15-2019 17:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > mark knight
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackProper old skool c1990/91 tune to be ID'no.1! [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSpeedy J - Electric Deluxe [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread