Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > fav jean company
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
nycionx
slave to the dark beat

i just got these sick 575 jeans about a month ago.

more than half the price than at over the rainbow

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...o%3D1%26fvi%3D1

Oscar G. & Ralph Falcon vs. Lil' Louis - French Kiss to the Dark Beat (Murk Monster Club Mix)
Vadim Zhukov - Exit vs. Remy and Roland Klinkenberg - Fearless (Acapella) vs. Thomas Datt - 2v2 (John Askew Remix) [ASOT 150 RIP]
DJ Tiesto - In My Memory (V-One Remix) [Tiesto@Club Space 2002 RIP]
Miami Ice - Better Than Perfect (Full Intention Club Mix)
(Love) Tattoo - History Of Disco Part 2 (Oh How I Love Your Disco Extended Edit)
Bent feat. Simon Lord (Simian) - To Be Loved (Mr. B Remix)
Nicolas Bulostin - Nothing Better Than Sex

Old Post Apr-28-2008 02:54  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for nycionx Click here to Send nycionx a Private Message Add nycionx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
1dawoman
Maybe Means Yes

Victoria Beckham for Rock and Republic's are my fav at the moment....

Old Post Apr-28-2008 02:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for 1dawoman Click here to Send 1dawoman a Private Message Add 1dawoman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Geoffb3
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Cuzo
Gsus

cheers

Old Post Apr-28-2008 03:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for Geoffb3 Click here to Send Geoffb3 a Private Message Add Geoffb3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by 1dawoman
Victoria Beckham for Rock and Republic's are my fav at the moment....

I wanted a pair of these so bad, but they did NOT look good on me...a short woman.

Old Post Apr-28-2008 03:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by nycionx
i just got these sick 575 jeans about a month ago.

more than half the price than at over the rainbow

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...o%3D1%26fvi%3D1

pretty cool actually!

Old Post Apr-28-2008 04:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DK Man
Supreme tranceaddict

I love my Energy Jeans but unfortunetly I don't fit in them anymore! ANd I don't feel like spending another 100$+ on Jeans... And I'm never buying Jeans from Ebay anymore cause last time they ended up not fitting that well.
Dom K.

Old Post Apr-28-2008 14:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DK Man Click here to Send DK Man a Private Message Add DK Man to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nycionx
slave to the dark beat

quote:
Originally posted by DK Man
I love my Energy Jeans but unfortunetly I don't fit in them anymore! ANd I don't feel like spending another 100$+ on Jeans... And I'm never buying Jeans from Ebay anymore cause last time they ended up not fitting that well.
Dom K.

of course. u have to first go try out the SAME pair in a store and THEN buy off ebay. i tried mine at over the rainbow...just didnt feel like giving them three bills for it

Oscar G. & Ralph Falcon vs. Lil' Louis - French Kiss to the Dark Beat (Murk Monster Club Mix)
Vadim Zhukov - Exit vs. Remy and Roland Klinkenberg - Fearless (Acapella) vs. Thomas Datt - 2v2 (John Askew Remix) [ASOT 150 RIP]
DJ Tiesto - In My Memory (V-One Remix) [Tiesto@Club Space 2002 RIP]
Miami Ice - Better Than Perfect (Full Intention Club Mix)
(Love) Tattoo - History Of Disco Part 2 (Oh How I Love Your Disco Extended Edit)
Bent feat. Simon Lord (Simian) - To Be Loved (Mr. B Remix)
Nicolas Bulostin - Nothing Better Than Sex

Old Post Apr-28-2008 16:44  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for nycionx Click here to Send nycionx a Private Message Add nycionx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Fur
So let me get this straight, I'm supposed to not wash my jeans until everyone can smell my crotch from 3 feet away, and after that I can wash them every week like I do with all my other clothes?

- "What's that smell?"
- "It's my nudies, baby, you lieek?"

washing them every week? wtf are you on about ... ive only washed them twice in like a year and a half haha

anyways ive worn diesel, energie, true religion, rock+repubic, paper denim etc ... but nudie's are my fav and they are the comfiest for me. they take some time to break in (the dry denim ones) but once u wear them for a while they are super comfy! they make the best skinny jeans imo ... buying another pair within a couple of weeks fo sho!

Old Post Apr-28-2008 21:10  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jsibilin

anybody go commando in their jeans???

and what would be the best pair to do them in.. i find button down jeans are the best for this

Old Post Apr-28-2008 21:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jsibilin Click here to Send jsibilin a Private Message Add jsibilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

parasuco

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Apr-28-2008 21:38  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DannyPINK
Senior tranceaddict

I've been rockin' Buffalo lately. They're a little bit expensive but their quality is awesome.

And they have pairs with zippers and button flaps on the back pockets... Great for the clubs!

Old Post Apr-28-2008 23:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DannyPINK Click here to Send DannyPINK a Private Message Add DannyPINK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
urban_legend
Original Hammer Crew

Buffalo, Mavi and 55 DSL!!!

Old Post Apr-28-2008 23:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for urban_legend Click here to Send urban_legend a Private Message Add urban_legend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > fav jean company
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack from M.I.K.E.'s club elite session 24-10-2007 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDumb Dan & Ozgur Can - "Intrigue" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread