Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
j_spot
retired

quote:
Originally posted by Magimaster
PS.

this thread > all other playoff threads

very much so.

If the canucks want any luck, they have to improve drastically. I dont think it can happen in 1 game, but they might improve a lil, and calgary may slip a lil..who knows.
the thing thats killing them is their 5 on 5 hockey.
1 freaking goal
im not complaining, cuz im rooting for the flames, but damn..kipper is just killing you guys!

I think I just want to go party downtown on Saturday, not even go to the game.

Old Post Apr-16-2004 07:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

its not just kipper, he's good, dont get me wrong, but canucks are all pussies. they wont go in front of the net. u watch sedin line. all three will be BEHIND THE NET. like, how the hell do u score from there, flip the puck off the back of the goalie's helmet?!

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-16-2004 09:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

might I ask

where did all the mouthy vancouver fans go?

Old Post Apr-17-2004 01:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

oh, we're still here. we just get disappointed when our ****ing team does retarded stuff like this.

they fight all season only to nose dive the post season. it pisses me off. we FINALLY knock those colorado bums out of the division title and then we wuss out and avoid the front of the calgary net. i mean calgary is physical but they aint st louis and we beat them.

we'll see after game 6.

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-17-2004 01:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joca
I Like It Melodic

quote:
Originally posted by DjCommisad
its not just kipper, he's good

I think Calgary's defence deserves most of the credit this series. Kipper has been solid but he hasn't really been tested with quality scoring chances thanks to teh defensive play in front of him.

Old Post Apr-17-2004 01:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Joca Click here to Send Joca a Private Message Add Joca to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sean Walsh
JAGERMAESTRO

quote:
Originally posted by j_spot
might I ask

where did all the mouthy vancouver fans go?

It's hard to talk shit when your team is playing like crap.

Old Post Apr-17-2004 02:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Walsh Click here to Send Sean Walsh a Private Message Add Sean Walsh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sean Walsh
It's hard to talk shit when your team is playing like crap.

the series is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from over ladies and gentlemen.

Old Post Apr-17-2004 02:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
overdose006
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Godsound
the series is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from over ladies and gentlemen.

actually it could be one game away

but it wont come to that

Old Post Apr-17-2004 02:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for overdose006 Click here to Send overdose006 a Private Message Add overdose006 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jesten
Electronic Sumo

The Canucks play their best hockey when they are behind but truth is it doesn't look good. I think it will go to seven games but I am not so sure. Between Calgary gritty play and Kippy's great goaltending, the Flames are very strong.

Old Post Apr-17-2004 20:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jesten Click here to Send jesten a Private Message Add jesten to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrancEuphoria
Senior tranceaddict

You know what I enjoyed? How on the CBC telecast they showed some Vancouver fans after the loss and this one guys face looked so disappointed and disheartned, it was funny.

Old Post Apr-17-2004 21:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TrancEuphoria Click here to Send TrancEuphoria a Private Message Add TrancEuphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss Lizzie
Way Out Here

HappyHappy

Well on the plus side.... regardless of what happens tonight during the game.... where we will win btw.... there is a chris rock hbo special on

Old Post Apr-17-2004 21:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Lizzie Click here to Send Miss Lizzie a Private Message Add Miss Lizzie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

GO FLAMES!!!! i really hope we win tonight.........

Old Post Apr-18-2004 00:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHouse track 2 from Layo & Bushwacka Set ID PLS [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJens Lissat - "The Future" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread