Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Qiang
tranceaddict

i am sure that you can find good bar around little italy or the korean town. anyone tried Il Gatto Nero before ? http://www.goodspot.ca/profile/182

Last edited by Qiang on Oct-01-2006 at 14:51

Old Post Jun-19-2006 18:44  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Qiang Click here to Send Qiang a Private Message Add Qiang to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Qiang
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by southbound24
Im coming up for blue jays vs yanks july 20th/21st
already planning on going to see sandra collins saturday night, but fridays and thursdays seem kind of quiet, read all the threads, it seems this is london is the place to be on fridays, what exactly is their dress code, what do you guys recommend for this tranceaddict ( and i mean trance-addict) for thursday and friday. Thanks for the help
im from New york ta so if i could be any help to any of you guys coming down here let me know
thanx in advance
love your forum-download thread, videos, and discussions

check the event listing thread. and maybe you can try Mark Oliver on thursday as well.

as to the dresscode for 'this is london', I think they are casual and jean/running is allowed if i remember correctly. someone correct me if i am wrong ;-) . you can always call to ask.

last word, welcome to T.O!

Old Post Jun-19-2006 21:43  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Qiang Click here to Send Qiang a Private Message Add Qiang to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
southbound24
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Qiang
check the event listing thread. and maybe you can try Mark Oliver on thursday as well.

as to the dresscode for 'this is london', I think they are casual and jean/running is allowed if i remember correctly. someone correct me if i am wrong ;-) . you can always call to ask.

last word, welcome to T.O!

thanx for the reply

Old Post Jun-20-2006 13:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for southbound24 Click here to Send southbound24 a Private Message Visit southbound24's homepage! Add southbound24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frase
www.frase.org.uk

Ok....im coming over to Toronto in September

Old Post Jun-29-2006 00:09  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Frase Click here to Send Frase a Private Message Visit Frase's homepage! Add Frase to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scolomon
Fwoooooosh boom boom boom

ok i am coming up for labor day in september. going to labour of love at the guv, havent been to it since 2004 so i am stoked.

That is sunday the 3rd of sep and i will be there fri and sat too and am looking for things to do. Although I have been to toronto before havent explored the city to its full potential

some questions

1)i hear the comfort zone has great music but is super shady - opinions on this? Is it safe? I have heard some crazy stories...

2)what is a good activity to do during the day (the blue jays will not be in town), what neighborhoods would you recommend walking around. Any special things I should see? Places I should visit?

3)Besides the guv are there any other clubs that regularly get solid djs? Lookin for a place with a similar atmosphere

4)I am basically looking to go all out crazy at night so any suggestions are welcome

Thanks all, great thread

Scott's Tip Of The Day
http://scottstipoftheday.blogspot.com

Old Post Jun-29-2006 20:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Scolomon Click here to Send Scolomon a Private Message Visit Scolomon's homepage! Add Scolomon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

quote:
Originally posted by Frase
Ok....im coming over to Toronto in September

Lucky you, man...I don't know WHEN I'll be able to come back.

Old Post Jul-02-2006 02:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frase
www.frase.org.uk

im going for the sites & the sounds

Old Post Jul-02-2006 23:36  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Frase Click here to Send Frase a Private Message Visit Frase's homepage! Add Frase to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

quote:
Originally posted by Frase
im going for the sites & the sounds

Old Post Jul-03-2006 01:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
divid3d
tranceaddict in training

G'day everyone!

I'm going to be in Ontario (Kitchener-Waterloo to be more specific) all through Sep, Oct, Nov and most of December of this year. I've worked out a lot of the touristy stuff I wanna do, so now it's on to the partying

Are there any raves/dance parties/events held at this time of year in Ontario? The events guide doesn't seem to go that far yet, but I thought you guys might know of some annual things that should be happening while I'm there.

Also what style of music do the clubs in T.O usually play? I'll be looking for trance/hardstyle, drum n bass, hardcore/gabber... where will I find em (if anywhere)? And what are the dress codes at these places like? I like to keep it pretty casual when I go out.

Any help is appreciated

Old Post Jul-10-2006 10:58  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for divid3d Click here to Send divid3d a Private Message Add divid3d to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

You'll probably do well at Guvernment. There's Labour of Love on I think the first weekend of September, and I think this year they've got Ferry and Armin. Although I dunno if that's your sound if you're into hardstyle/gabber/hardcore stuff as well. The Guv is more trancey.

The Guv (as it's called there) is quite similar to Home nightclub in Sydney in terms of the PR associated with it ie the club to go to if you haven't been clubbing type thing. That being said, whilst many clubbers in Sydney don't go to Home, you'll find that a lot of Torontonians still frequent the Guv because they still play good music and they frequently get big names out there.

Dress code is the same as Australia really.

Old Post Jul-10-2006 11:05  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
divid3d
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by marcusus
You'll probably do well at Guvernment. There's Labour of Love on I think the first weekend of September, and I think this year they've got Ferry and Armin. Although I dunno if that's your sound if you're into hardstyle/gabber/hardcore stuff as well. The Guv is more trancey.

The Guv (as it's called there) is quite similar to Home nightclub in Sydney in terms of the PR associated with it ie the club to go to if you haven't been clubbing type thing. That being said, whilst many clubbers in Sydney don't go to Home, you'll find that a lot of Torontonians still frequent the Guv because they still play good music and they frequently get big names out there.

Dress code is the same as Australia really.

The Guv sounds good
Yea I like a lot of different styles, depends on what mood I'm in really. Ferry and Armin are great, so i'll look into Labour of Love.
Thanks heaps

Old Post Jul-10-2006 11:37  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for divid3d Click here to Send divid3d a Private Message Add divid3d to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by divid3d
The Guv sounds good
Yea I like a lot of different styles, depends on what mood I'm in really. Ferry and Armin are great, so i'll look into Labour of Love.
Thanks heaps

No probs
Make yourself known on the TOTA forums a bit, and you'll have no end of people to party with. Worked like a charm when I was over there late last year

Old Post Jul-10-2006 14:05  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread