Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Sony MDR-7506 Review
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Clovis
techno jungle shit

quote:
Originally posted by skip
why don't you buy the part you broke and fix them? that's why they come with the "explosion diagram" with the parts numbers and all.

Hm cool, I'll check that box. Cheers.

Old Post Nov-21-2006 06:26  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LuckyKarma

I've been tossing around the idea of picking up a pair of these, I've heard they're great for trance. My main setup now is a 4G 20GB iPod line out to -> Little Dot Micro+ amp -> AKG K81DJs. I love the K81DJ to death but they're very uncomfortable, even after I've had them a few months. The sound is very good, but they're a bit bassy for my taste too (even tried taking out the foam pads, which helped the highs but didn't tame the bass). Has anyone tried both the V6/7506 and the K81DJ that can tell me how they compare?

Old Post Nov-22-2006 22:22 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hobby DJ
Junior tranceaddict

mdrv6

quote:
Originally posted by Gluegun
Remember guys... the MDR-V6 are EXACTLY the same headphones, and often $20 cheaper! Also, there is a mod where you get the earpads for the Beyerdynamic DT250's and put them on the V6's that makes them way more comfy!

MDR V6 DO not sound the same as the MDR 7506. Sony is NOT stupid. They are both designed the same but the 7506 sounds better then the v6. The v6 is discontinued or will be shortly. I dont get a chance to test out every single product i buy, so i have to rely on peoples reviews from sites like TA. Im sure there are other people, who like i dont get a chance to test out everything they want to buy. My point is, dont post a review for a product unless you KNOW what your talking about.

Last edited by Hobby DJ on Dec-01-2006 at 17:00

Old Post Dec-01-2006 00:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hobby DJ Click here to Send Hobby DJ a Private Message Add Hobby DJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tony Morello
The Renegade Master

Re: mdrv6

quote:
Originally posted by Hobby DJ
MDR V6 DO not sound the same as the MDR 7506. Sony is NOT stupid. I bought the mdr v6 instead of the 7506 cause of you dumbasses that said they were. I should have paid the extra 20 to get better sound. They both designed the same but the 7506 sounds better then the v6. The v6 is discontinued or will be shortly.

i mentioned this a page or 2 back, josh and i were able to compare them back to back

Twitter
The Drunken Monkey Podcast
The Mixdown Podcast presented by Tony Morello

Old Post Dec-01-2006 00:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Morello Click here to Send Tony Morello a Private Message Visit Tony Morello's homepage! Add Tony Morello to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance Nutter
........... I got nothing

christ you've got an attitude

Old Post Dec-01-2006 03:41  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance Nutter Click here to Send Trance Nutter a Private Message Add Trance Nutter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
J:\Digital

quote:
I bought the mdr v6 instead of the 7506 cause of you dumbasses that said they were.

It's not our fault your "dumbass" didn't test them out in person at the store..

Old Post Dec-01-2006 12:37 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jarvmeister
Building a fire......

Re: mdrv6

quote:
MDR V6 DO not sound the same as the MDR 7506. Sony is NOT stupid. I bought the mdr v6 instead of the 7506 cause of you dumbasses that said they were. I should have paid the extra 20 to get better sound. They both designed the same but the 7506 sounds better then the v6. The v6 is discontinued or will be shortly.

Hhahahah! I'm pleased you brought the wrong ones.

Do some more research next time - you dumbass!

I did - thats why I brought the 7506s.

You just made my day!

Jarv

Old Post Dec-01-2006 15:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jarvmeister Click here to Send Jarvmeister a Private Message Add Jarvmeister to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hobby DJ
Junior tranceaddict

Re: Re: mdrv6

quote:
Originally posted by J:\Digital
It's not our fault your "dumbass" didn't test them out in person at the store..

i wasnt trying to sound so harsh... But seriously it sounds like you didnt even know the difference between the two except the fact that one has gold platted plugs. lol

Last edited by Hobby DJ on Dec-01-2006 at 17:19

Old Post Dec-01-2006 16:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hobby DJ Click here to Send Hobby DJ a Private Message Add Hobby DJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hobby DJ
Junior tranceaddict

Re: Re: mdrv6

quote:
Originally posted by Jarvmeister
Hhahahah! I'm pleased you brought the wrong ones.

Do some more research next time - you dumbass!

I did - thats why I brought the 7506s.

You just made my day!

Jarv

The same comment goes for you.. You didnt even know the difference in sound quality untill i enlightened you.

Old Post Dec-01-2006 17:17  United States
Jarvmeister
Building a fire......

Re: Re: Re: mdrv6

quote:
The same comment goes for you.. You didnt even know the difference in sound quality untill i enlightened you.

Utter shite.

I'd read a post by Tony Morello, and he'd made a comparison between his 7506s and , I think, J:\Digital's V6s. (Might have been another person).

You never enlightened me! Why would I have gone out and brought the more expensive pair if I thought that they were the same?

Your stupidity is to blame for your bad purchase. And your insult at the TA DJ Booth community is to blame for me calling you a fucking cocksucker.

Jarv

Old Post Dec-01-2006 17:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jarvmeister Click here to Send Jarvmeister a Private Message Add Jarvmeister to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

how much were these? cause i need to buy new headphones

Old Post Dec-01-2006 18:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hobby DJ
Junior tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: mdrv6

quote:
Originally posted by Jarvmeister
Utter shite.

I'd read a post by Tony Morello, and he'd made a comparison between his 7506s and , I think, J:\Digital's V6s. (Might have been another person).

You never enlightened me! Why would I have gone out and brought the more expensive pair if I thought that they were the same?

Your stupidity is to blame for your bad purchase. And your insult at the TA DJ Booth community is to blame for me calling you a fucking cocksucker.

Jarv

please speak english, cause i have no idea what your saying except you like sucking cock.

Old Post Dec-01-2006 18:32  United States

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Sony MDR-7506 Review
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID appreciated :) [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHuff & Herb - "Feelin' Good" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread