Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Forum #57
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
j_spot
retired

nobdoys posted here in a while
so Im goign to bump the sticky thread
what random shit is on your mind today?

Old Post Sep-19-2004 06:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
St_Andrew
I <3 NYC

i had a fun weekend actually... met a lot of new friends from all over the world. did some canoeing. tipped (someone else's) canoe. "french kissed" (honestly, isnt there any better english word? ) with a belgian girl. didnt drink any alcohol at all (!) did unfortunally not listen to any trance. saw some cool candian animals. saw a ghost. etc.

/my random thoughts

Old Post Sep-19-2004 19:32  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for St_Andrew Click here to Send St_Andrew a Private Message Visit St_Andrew's homepage! Add St_Andrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

quote:
Originally posted by St_Andrew
i had a fun weekend actually... met a lot of new friends from all over the world. did some canoeing. tipped (someone else's) canoe. "french kissed" (honestly, isnt there any better english word? ) with a belgian girl. didnt drink any alcohol at all (!) did unfortunally not listen to any trance. saw some cool candian animals. saw a ghost. etc.

/my random thoughts

atta boy!

Old Post Oct-03-2004 23:05  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rhue
Supreme tranceaddict

Club Scene Toronto

Well Toronto had a nice lineup of top DJs spinning here for the last month. The list includes all the way from Maurio Picotto to Tall Paul (spinning tommorow @ Guv).

Sasha and James Zabeila definately rocked the guvernment lounge a few weeks ago and so did Maurio Picotto (apart form the fact that the tranformer blew up and he couldnt spin at the Kool Hause )and Armn Van Burren was well ARMN VAN BURREN!!!!.

Currently Toronto is lining up for Haloween and asusual the clubs are all coming up with their creative themes. SO here are a few Haloween events taking place in Toronto:

Friday October 29, 2004
Kool Haus & The Orange Room

KOOL HAUS
DJ MARKY Innerground, Brazil
XRS Innerground, V Recordings
INK & LOXY Renegade Hardware, Architecture
KEATON Universal Project, Renegade Hardware

ORANGE ROOM
SCISSORKICKS 2 Wars, Fused & Bruised, UK
SKOOL OF THOUGHT Supercharged, UK
D-MONIC Pure Phunk Recordings, Focus
ANGUS ROBINSON Release Records
DAVE SADDLER Focus, Breakfest
RED TURTLE Focus, 2 The Beat
TICKETS: $25 - $30 in advance / more at the door

Saturday October 30, 2004
Guvernment
with residents
MARK OLIVER markoliver.ca
Manzone & Strong - The Drink
DJ Aristotle - The Orange Room
George William - Acid Lounge
Four Korners - D'Luxe Lounge
$15 before 11pm / $20 after

Friday Oct. 29th at System Soundbar Mayhem 1 Year Anniversary : TOronto CHainSaw Massacre.

BLastPromotions Presents: Oct 30
BUS TOUR XIV - THE NIGHTMARE EXPRESS - 3 buses, 220 people, 4 clubs - one hell of a ride! This will consist of 220 people, all dressed in costumes, hitting up 3 of Toronto's hottest clubs (plus Fez Batik as meeting point)
Ticket Price: $30 before Oct. 23rd, $35 after

FLUID | Halloween Retro saturday october 30th

Lot 332 - 332: Pimp & Ho Players Ball Friday October 29th, 2004.

I will list more events as i hear about them. I can get on the guestlist for some events above through promoters, so if you guys want me to add your name aswell, send me an email.

Old Post Oct-22-2004 18:16  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhue Click here to Send Rhue a Private Message Visit Rhue's homepage! Add Rhue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

^^^ you sir are off topic.

Old Post Oct-22-2004 20:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
St_Andrew
I <3 NYC

Old Post Oct-23-2004 03:31  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for St_Andrew Click here to Send St_Andrew a Private Message Visit St_Andrew's homepage! Add St_Andrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rhue
Supreme tranceaddict

Dammit... i did it again!!!

Now if only someone will enlighten me here...

Old Post Oct-23-2004 17:30  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhue Click here to Send Rhue a Private Message Visit Rhue's homepage! Add Rhue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
St_Andrew
I <3 NYC

quote:
Originally posted by Rhue

i am not sure, but i think you are looking for the toronto section which you can find here: http://tranceaddict.com/forums/foru...p?s=&forumid=12

do you actually live in pakistan or are you an candian-pakistanian? =)

Old Post Oct-23-2004 17:48  Europe
j_spot
retired

quote:

enlightenment occurs only when you suck on your toes after physical activity.

actually, this is a random thread, and anything really meaningfull in here is therefore off topic.

Old Post Oct-23-2004 19:24 
Sly_Guy
Scene Missing

This is the nether world of Canada.
The sort of purgatory, or limbo dimension between montreal, toronto, and the west.
Anything said here is a waste of time, because almost no one reads it. So anything useful said here is therefore, useless.
Whoa, kinda like bizarre-o-world.
I just blew my mind.
Like when you say goodbye when you arrive and hello when you leave.
Or is it, badbye?
Whoa, I just blew my mind again.
Haha, maybe this post is off topic as well and needs to be put in the toronto stoner thread.

PS I'm not high, I'm just stupid.

Old Post Oct-26-2004 18:16  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sly_Guy Click here to Send Sly_Guy a Private Message Add Sly_Guy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rhue
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by St_Andrew
i am not sure, but i think you are looking for the toronto section which you can find here: http://tranceaddict.com/forums/foru...p?s=&forumid=12

do you actually live in pakistan or are you an candian-pakistanian? =)

yeah just moved to tronto 2 months ago...

Old Post Oct-27-2004 22:08  Pakistan
St_Andrew
I <3 NYC

quote:
yeah just moved to tronto 2 months ago...

cool, i moved to canada two months ago too

Old Post Oct-27-2004 22:24  Europe

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Forum #57
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed help sample 2 [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBenz & MD - "Wonder" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread