Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
enydo
~

Nu-Skool Breaks huh.... uh oh.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 19:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cmay119
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
Nu-Skool Breaks huh.... uh oh.

DJ Icey?

Track ID needed (James Zabiela Vision Chicago)
Track ID needed (Magda Live @ DC-10)
ID Needed - 90's Deep House Track
Track ID needed (Move D Compost Black Label Party)

Old Post Mar-07-2009 19:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cmay119 Click here to Send cmay119 a Private Message Add cmay119 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm on break currently, so I should have time to whip up an "indie dance" mix. LOL.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 20:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

quote:
Originally posted by cmay119
DJ Icey?

I've been googling / wikiing it, I have no clue what this genres about heh. Is some of Hybrid's stuff considered under this category?

Old Post Mar-07-2009 20:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cmay119
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
I've been googling / wikiing it, I have no clue what this genres about heh. Is some of Hybrid's stuff considered under this category?

No. That's progressive/melodic breaks.

Here's an example of Nu-Skool Breaks (I think):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHoS9tSeL2A

Pretty cheesey, trancey stuff.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 20:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cmay119 Click here to Send cmay119 a Private Message Add cmay119 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Hehe, ok I shall do my best.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 21:02 
montana
dub come save me

icey isn't nuskool breaks. he does florida breaks.

this is nuskool breaks. http://www.discogs.com/Adam-Freelan...cs/release/3512

Old Post Mar-07-2009 21:46  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Ishkur's Guide has an entry for nu-skool breaks.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Mar-07-2009 22:07  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cmay119
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by montana
icey isn't nuskool breaks. he does florida breaks.

this is nuskool breaks. http://www.discogs.com/Adam-Freelan...cs/release/3512

Oh, sorry, I thought they were synonymous with one another.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 22:41  United States
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
The Producer Addict

quote:
Originally posted by kr00t0n
I'm a bit concerned about how I'm supposed to do a mix of one of the few genres I actually hate...

It's not that I'm not into, or don't know much about gabber... I actively dislike it!

FUCK!

lol sorry gareth mate ... but i honestly think i got the bum deal out of all of this

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post Mar-07-2009 22:45  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]ûk|êû[Z] Click here to Send [N]ûk|êû[Z] a Private Message Add [N]ûk|êû[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lebezniatnikov
Stupidity Annoys Me

I'm actually kind of disappointed Hip-Hop wasn't one of the categories... would have been hilarious to see what some of you would have came up with.

Old Post Mar-07-2009 22:45  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for Lebezniatnikov Click here to Send Lebezniatnikov a Private Message Add Lebezniatnikov to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
The Producer Addict

quote:
Originally posted by ZeJayMan
Lol. This stuff is actually the fucking daddy.

Sorry for the Italo Disco Nuke.

If i ended up with gabber that would have been hilarious.

lol NP's man... after i posted that id be fucked if i got assigned, italo, chillout, etc i kinda figured id end up with one of them lol.

also, now that i have acquainted myself with italo a bit more, i guess its not THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT bad, i also found out an interesting thing which makes it slightly less painless for me..

by the way,... you ******s had better download my mix, i dont want to be doing this for nothing ya know!

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post Mar-07-2009 22:47  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]ûk|êû[Z] Click here to Send [N]ûk|êû[Z] a Private Message Add [N]ûk|êû[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackClassic from 1999 [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGraffik - Lesser Man (Satoshi Tomiie Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread