Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > 2001 Trance - IDs from M.I.K.E.'s radio show Progressive Nation [46/48]
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

p13 = I have this song for a long time in my collection, but today I hit her her looking for something else I'm sorry for the wait.

16C+ - Under 4 Ever (Chab Remix) [Additive ‎- 12AD 066]

Info: https://www.discogs.com/16C-Under-4-Ever/release/73066
Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz637XuGu3g

Old Post Jul-04-2018 00:35  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

Excellent, thank you very much Energy!

Old Post Jul-14-2018 08:09  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Chittle Click here to Send Chittle a Private Message Add Chittle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

https://soundcloud.com/gee-gee-548925253/track-2 = Paul Kalkbrenner - Glacier [BPitch Control ‎- BPITCH CONTROL 022]

Info: https://www.discogs.com/Paul-Kalkbr...o/release/44275
Sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_...ature=emb_title

Old Post Mar-08-2020 18:58  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

Excellent work Energy, thank you very much!

Old Post Mar-14-2020 15:16  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Chittle Click here to Send Chittle a Private Message Add Chittle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

p18 = Mas Y Mas - Koyaanisqatsi (Azzido Da Bass Remix)

Old Post Apr-21-2020 15:41  Ireland
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

Updated original post with YouTube samples, any help appreciated.

Old Post Dec-03-2020 11:48  Ireland
Chittle
Supreme tranceaddict

Any help appreciated.

Old Post Jan-08-2021 10:45  Ireland
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

Bump!

Louk would probably know the rest of these but he isn't on this thread... *sniff sniff*

Old Post Jan-08-2021 13:53  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trancer1994 Click here to Send trancer1994 a Private Message Add trancer1994 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

One of those tracks has part of Martin Luther King Jr's I Have A Dream speech put through some sort of vocoder or something, if that helps. I don't know that one nor any of the rest though. Sorry.

Old Post Jan-11-2021 18:34  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trancer1994 Click here to Send trancer1994 a Private Message Add trancer1994 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

Bump!

Old Post Jan-12-2021 12:40  United Kingdom
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

1 potentially down, 8 to go

The second Youtube sample seems to be some version of https://www.discogs.com/Simon-Free-.../release/142229 but I can't find the exact version of it.

Old Post Jan-12-2021 13:08  United Kingdom
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

Sorry, me again. I've messaged the producer of the second possible track about the sample and will let you know what he replies with.

Old Post Jan-12-2021 22:25  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > 2001 Trance - IDs from M.I.K.E.'s radio show Progressive Nation [46/48]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this stuff please [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEl Cortez - Desert Rose (Original Mix Edit) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread