Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Capitalism
Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
What idiots like you seem to be unanble to understand is that communism is inevitable and will always resurface.

You know, I agree... communism is inevitable, it will happen and can only happen when we reach the point that human labour is no longer necessary in order to produce the material goods that humans need/want. This is exactly what Marx predicted. Which is why I find the communist movement so laughable... if something is inevitable when and only when a certain point in human development is reached then any attempt to force it to happen earlier (indeed, at all) is at best futile and at worst counter productive. All the energies that communists have put in to trying to force the communist revolution has only delayed it by diverting resources that could aid in pushing us to the point of development that will give rise to communism and squandering them on other pursuits. If you really want to bring about the communist revolution then use your energy to further the capitalist cause, advance technology, and bring about the capitalist crisis. Calling people idiots on message boards doesn't help.

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
lol, i love it when moral feels the need to lay the smack down

Old Post Jul-10-2018 11:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Moral Hazard Click here to Send Moral Hazard a Private Message Add Moral Hazard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by Moral Hazard

Before I address pk****'s points, let's get this out of the way. We're on the same page here. I like sitting down. I don't do this to be an activist. I do it because it's fun and I enjoy it. Before this gets too personal you should go back and read the thread. I'm not the only one hurling insults here.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 13:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
so no, i couldn't have "given up" because there was nothing there to begin with. at no stage did i believe that communism was a viable alternative that could or would fix all/most of capitalism's ills, and thus far we have zero examples to dispute that.

Holy shit, man, do you not read the shit you write? You are here claiming capitalism to be sick and then claiming that it's all good and there is nothing there and you haven't given up. Like communism is some kind of medicine or placebo in this case. And you haven't given up? What do you do then, make more money? Clear contradictions all over the place. "I had commie opinions when I was a kid, but then I grew up and learneded and matureded, supported the sick system, because it's the best there is. I didn't give up."

I can't even keep up.

quote:

ha, the only one here complaining all the time about big bad society is you; not sure how that makes everyone else broken.

I didn't say everyone else was broken. I said you were broken.

quote:
i am unsure to what you refer re my privilege, but if you mean as a white male in an advanced liberal democracy then of course i do.

I'm not so sure you do.

quote:
it's funny though that those who suffer most on the planet today do so not because of too much capitalism, but too little.

You sure act like you know a lot about suffering. This is a bold fucking statement, did you not see the pictures I posted? You sure you wanna run with that story? Last chance to get off the train.

quote:
be sure to let me know when the withering away of the state has been completed, and i'll come here and admit i was wrong

Now we're getting to some good stuff. Do you even know the difference between communism and anarchism? And you're smart?

quote:
...been 170 years of "inevitability". you should consider protesting about the inevitability of our sun dying and possibly engulfing earth. won't someone think of the workers!?

Would I be wrong? If I claimed the sun would one day engulf the earth is that also "nothing there" and magical thinking?

Last edited by wotyzoid on Jul-10-2018 at 14:07

Old Post Jul-10-2018 13:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
im not telling myself anything at all; up until recently (due to your apparently rapid and rabid turn towards stupidity) i had no opinion of you at all other than you were a regular guy from brazil who liked dance music. however, you imply that you're a bum with your accusations that we're all slaves in the machine and how much better you are for not being a part of all that. ha, conflating intellectual inferiority with having a bigger penis is the least offensive cognitive mis-step you've taken in here.

Ah, finally the gutter segment.

I'm a slave too. Besides putting words in my mouth that's really all you have. "I'm smart, you're dumb nana nee na boo boo" bullshit. Like I said good job... getting burnt.🔥Don't🔥get🔥in🔥the🔥kitchen🔥if you🔥cant🔥take🔥the🔥HEAT!🔥🔥

Old Post Jul-10-2018 14:05  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Kenny, name me one country that's communist, where it's actually working?

I'll wait.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 14:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
r5a
snake inverter

this wotyzoid champ seems like a cuck

Old Post Jul-10-2018 14:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for r5a Click here to Send r5a a Private Message Add r5a to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Kenny, name me one country that's communist, where it's actually working?

I'll wait.

Goddamn you're an idiot, there are no communist countries.

quote:
Originally posted by r5a
this wotyzoid champ seems like a cuck

This is what you guys should be going for right here. Cold and calculated. Kind of weak though. Sup!

Old Post Jul-10-2018 14:50  United States
wotyzoid
it's not house

I shred bullies. Send me more.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 14:59  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Goddamn you're an idiot, there are no communist countries.

You kinda proved my point. There aren't any, and there won't be any, but you'll cling on to some moronic notion that you've got it figured out and all we have to do is renounce capitalism!

Please, for our sakes, don't seize the means of reproduction.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 15:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

quote:
...There aren't any, and there won't be any.... but you'll cling on to some moronic notion that you've got it figured out

Jesus christ. We are through the looking glass.

I'm gonna donate sperm to the sperm bank after I take an IQ test Rann.

MOAR!! NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM \|°▿▿▿▿°|/

Old Post Jul-10-2018 15:35  United States
Jon_Snow

quote:

Please, for our sakes, don't seize the means of reproduction.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 15:39 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Igk would laugh at that joke since he's a dad and all. Do you have kids Rann? If so I am very sorry for them.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 15:44  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Capitalism
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEasy Prog Tune to ID [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKay Cee - Millennium Strings [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread