Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review in progress - Mark Knight Smashing it @ Maison
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

Review in progress - Mark Knight Smashing it @ Maison

Big room hour and tech house... More on the commercial sides of things but he's smashing it regardless lol

Old Post Jul-02-2012 07:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

he KILLED it at DD...In My opinion.

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post Jul-02-2012 08:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samhouse
Scenester

quote:
Originally posted by darouge11
he KILLED it at DD...In My opinion.

second half of his set was straight fire.

Old Post Jul-02-2012 10:39  Pakistan
Click Here to See the Profile for samhouse Click here to Send samhouse a Private Message Visit samhouse's homepage! Add samhouse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

i ate a tasty burger at the truck during his set and used the washroom several times. tbh he was alright i was expecting more commercial shit from him but i guess he knew who he was playing alongside(@ DD)...

Old Post Jul-02-2012 11:04  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Forever Forward
Supreme tranceaddict

His DD set was phenomenal. Just wish he played "Man With the Red Face" in its entirety.

Old Post Jul-02-2012 14:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Forever Forward Click here to Send Forever Forward a Private Message Add Forever Forward to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Special K
_

I don't know if i'd go that far but it wasn't too bad. He did play "goodbly fly" though (as did fanciulli) which was rad !!!

Old Post Jul-02-2012 14:54  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Special K Click here to Send Special K a Private Message Add Special K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darouge11
Turntable Terrorist.

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
i ate a tasty burger at the truck during his set and used the washroom several times. tbh he was alright i was expecting more commercial shit from him but i guess he knew who he was playing alongside(@ DD)...

I had the same thoughts... wasnt so pumped to see him on the bill for that day just because of his recent cheesy sounding sets....but he was awesome

Great vibes at wave house this afternoon, but not sure what dahlback played that cheesy god awful music after me, didnt even know i was on the same gig as these guys!! lol ... seriously what the hell is that sound!! eeeekkkk

-Steve Lawler

Old Post Jul-02-2012 17:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for darouge11 Click here to Send darouge11 a Private Message Add darouge11 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

Good to hear he can still deliver. He was one of my favorite live DJ's in the mid 2000's before he commercialized himself.

release.

Old Post Jul-02-2012 17:42  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Review in progress - Mark Knight Smashing it @ Maison
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp me to solve this mistery song from trance energy 2002 [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSucker DJ - "It's Got To Be" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread