Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djshan
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_TRON
LMFAO!!!!!!!
THERES NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD MAKE MYSELF LOOK LIKE A FOOL LIKE THAT!!
i just go there in my clothes...pants yellow shirt spiked hair...with the occasional glow stick
whoever does that kandy-kid shit should DIE

GINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul-19-2003 05:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djshan Click here to Send djshan a Private Message Add djshan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Psionic
Dark & Dirty

quote:
Originally posted by DrummeRaver86
kandy kids are those stupid-ass ridiculous excuse for trance lovers. they show up at parties wearing at least 18 lbs. of that stupid beaded crap around their necks and on their wrists. They also usually have on the yellow visors and UFO pants that are23 sizes too big. And you usually find them sucking on 2 pacifiers.

Plus they're the reason for all the drug dealers coming to parties.

Old Post Jul-19-2003 05:14  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Psionic Click here to Send Psionic a Private Message Add Psionic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loconet
de la puta madre!

Hey Tron, Curious, How did you get into the music/scene?

Old Post Jul-19-2003 05:17  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for loconet Click here to Send loconet a Private Message Visit loconet's homepage! Add loconet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yomofo
tranceaddict in training

Re: Re: Re: AgE doesnt matter

quote:
Originally posted by Emil
It's not his fault, he's from Wisconson.

LOL!

Old Post Jul-19-2003 05:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Yomofo Click here to Send Yomofo a Private Message Add Yomofo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
elena
vinyls are sexy

Old Post Jul-19-2003 05:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for elena Click here to Send elena a Private Message Add elena to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fr0st
Supreme tranceaddict

True raves are fucking cool.... dont think they have em anymore least not here in FL.....and whats a rave party with out watching all the fucked up candy kids with the retarded clothes..... I mean i dont think you could have a party with out them it just wouldnt be the same....Anyway i think the music as matured into the club scene.......

Old Post Jul-19-2003 05:59  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for fr0st Click here to Send fr0st a Private Message Add fr0st to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Audio Beverage
Addicted

Re: AgE doesnt matter

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_TRON
heyhey fellow trance heads, im just wonderin how old sum of you are. Im 13 lol but a full blown raverr
mix hard mix long
childsplay,
PEACE

D'AAWWWWW! a NuW kAnDy kiDD! weLkOME! ~HUGZ!~ =) =) =)

PLUR!

Old Post Jul-19-2003 07:22  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Audio Beverage Click here to Send Audio Beverage a Private Message Add Audio Beverage to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
L0newo1F
tranceaddict

I'm 14 and haven't been raving yet.

Old Post Jul-19-2003 07:39  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for L0newo1F Click here to Send L0newo1F a Private Message Add L0newo1F to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clyde77
junior tranceaddict

less than 5 months!!!!!!!!!! ill be 18~!!!!

Old Post Jul-19-2003 07:53  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for Clyde77 Click here to Send Clyde77 a Private Message Add Clyde77 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

quote:
Originally posted by Clyde77
less than 5 months!!!!!!!!!! ill be 18~!!!!

less than 5 months and i'll be 21! god fuckin damn. took long enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul-19-2003 07:54  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
capricorn15
__

im 20, 21 in november. i was a true raver back in the day. just had my big jnco pants (30 inch around the legs i believe). with my size medium size bright teeshirt, one braclet on each arm, and no need for a pacifier and as i didnt use one or need one, i just went for the msuic, because i loved it, and still do, but that was back in 99, i am not sure if i can go to raves anymore, i dont like that scene

Old Post Jul-19-2003 10:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for capricorn15 Click here to Send capricorn15 a Private Message Add capricorn15 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spad
wise sage of the forest

quote:
Originally posted by DrummeRaver86
kandy kids are those stupid-ass ridiculous excuse for trance lovers. they show up at parties wearing at least 18 lbs. of that stupid beaded crap around their necks and on their wrists. They also usually have on the yellow visors and UFO pants that are23 sizes too big. And you usually find them sucking on 2 pacifiers.

Why do you care what people wear?

If it bothers you that much, you really need to get a life It's attitudes like this that are destorying the UK dance scene, don't kill yours before it's even started

Old Post Jul-19-2003 10:55  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Spad Click here to Send Spad a Private Message Visit Spad's homepage! Add Spad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp With EASY ID from DJ Tiesto Set [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackE-Craig - "The Beat Goes On" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread