Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Pages (21): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Civic
Haruki´d

Yeah the "ATB Guitar" could be also the "York Guitar"

sorry never heared it but sounds great

Old Post Apr-06-2002 14:59  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Civic Click here to Send Civic a Private Message Add Civic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceSeeker
Laurent garnier Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Civic
Yeah the "ATB Guitar" could be also the "York Guitar"

sorry never heared it but sounds great

yes I though also about atb

Old Post Apr-14-2002 00:19  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceSeeker Click here to Send TranceSeeker a Private Message Visit TranceSeeker's homepage! Add TranceSeeker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JJ-T1
-back4good-

Some tranceaddict must know Judge Jules himself, so don't hesitate to ask the track name I will sleep a lot better if this one get IDed

Old Post Apr-21-2002 03:46  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JJ-T1 Click here to Send JJ-T1 a Private Message Add JJ-T1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Im gonna go post a link to this thread on the board2.judgejules.net message boards... they're JJ addicts over there, perhaps they'll know.....

Old Post Apr-25-2002 22:08  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Great Outdoors
Pole Folder Addict

This has to be the biggest trance mystery of all time.

Old Post May-11-2002 18:45  Singapore
Click Here to See the Profile for Great Outdoors Click here to Send Great Outdoors a Private Message Add Great Outdoors to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Narcissus
Steve Helstrip Addict

Well, all I can saay is you should try putting it up on other forums as well.. I had 5 tunes to be identified last week and after waiting for one whole week here I went to hooj.com and had them all identified in a couple of days. Try it.

Old Post May-13-2002 14:07  Thailand
Click Here to See the Profile for Narcissus Click here to Send Narcissus a Private Message Add Narcissus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj condor
Junior tranceaddict

you already tried to typ in audiogalaxy
"M.U.T.E. atb" or 'mute york' or ... ?

maybe stupid but just wanna help

greetz

Old Post May-13-2002 16:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for dj  condor Click here to Send dj  condor a Private Message Visit dj  condor's homepage! Add dj  condor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Az
took me all the way back

the known tracklisting from this set I found on some website

1. Delerium - Silence (DJ Tiësto Remix)
2. DJ Scott Project - F
3. Da Hool - Meet Her At The Loveparade
4. ID
5. Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400
6. Storm - Time To Burn
7. ID
8. Matt Darey - Beautiful
9. Anglia - Out Of Grace
10. Bedrock - Voices
11. Hi-Gate – I can Hear Voices
12. ID
13. Hi-Gate – Work it Out
14. ID
15. ID
16. ID
17. ID
18. Blank & Jones - The Nightfly (Pants & Corset Remix)
19. ID
20. Hi-Gate - Canned & Unable
21. ID

Old Post May-15-2002 13:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Az Click here to Send Az a Private Message Add Az to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

'tis number 21 we're after, I think....

Old Post May-15-2002 21:23  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJU
tranceaddict

yes its #21

Old Post May-15-2002 22:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJU Click here to Send DJU a Private Message Add DJU to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ground_0
Supreme tranceaddict

I think I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But...........

I don't know what mix it is...... but this track (The other 3 mixes I got) all sound like it without the Guitar in the back of it.

Gary D - D. Trance Anthem 2002
the Sam Ping Vs. Ablaze mix sounds great
Others I checked:
Gary and DJ High-Ko Mix
Mat Silver Mix

Listen to the ablaze one, it really sounds like it

Old Post May-16-2002 16:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Ground_0 Click here to Send Ground_0 a Private Message Visit Ground_0's homepage! Add Ground_0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

Time to start a mix downloading spree if thats the case.

Old Post May-17-2002 22:23  Ireland

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > A.M.P. - ID (Unreleased)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPvD - VN vs GC August 2004 Track 22 [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRoland Klinkenberg - "Inner Laugh" (James Holden Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread