Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > What to say to GIRLS...
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

Cool

You got the idea Henkie-Henk, too many guyz are so selfish nowadays... why not give before u get??? Thats totally how to impress a girl in many different ways...

Anywhoo... wussssssssup Mindbender!!! I'm really busy nowadays, plus I've been sick and just felt like staying in bed... I've had problems with a guy also... if you guys think it's easy for a girl to deal with guyz, you're sooooo wrong!!! I agree fellow tranceaddict gals, they definately need some lessons!!!

Plus I gotta say these forums are getting very popular so I can never keep up with the threads

latez...

Old Post Mar-12-2001 12:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dwingo
RebelChild

quote:
Originally posted by Dj Furee

I've had problems with a guy also... if you guys think it's easy for a girl to deal with guyz, you're sooooo wrong!!! I agree fellow tranceaddict gals, they definately need some lessons!!!

Hmmm... You told me that someone else made a stupid mistake...
And realised it a bit later

(unless you're referring to another situation)

Who needs the lessons now huh?

Old Post Mar-12-2001 16:26  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dwingo Click here to Send Dwingo a Private Message Visit Dwingo's homepage! Add Dwingo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Twilogoddess
Old School Veteran

quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
mindbender,
I believe that you should hit on girls who r in ur own class (beauty wise that is). Its not often that u see an average guy with an awesome looking girl. I'm not saying it cant happen because looks arent everything. But I compare it to the Lottery, sure u cant win if u dont play but ur chances are pretty low.

I'd like the opinion of the ladies out there.

I see beautiful women w/average & ugly guys all the time. They are w/them for 3 reasons. $, who they are (status, power) or have they have a huge cock.

Don't ask a girl "are u having fun?" "What's ur Major?" "whose spinning?"

Compliment her, but tailor it towards her. Be sincere, only give 1 if U genuinely mean it. Don't give a compliment for the sake of giving one. Don't say "U have nice eyes" when she has shit colored brown eyes. If she has nice rack talk to her face not her tits.

At Carl Cox at Twilo, I was sitting down takin a break. This guy comes up to me & asks " do u wanna dance?" I could barely understand him, he had a scottish accent. I said "no I'm takin a break". So he goes "what'd ya have 2 left feet!" I said Go away! HAHA

Old Post Mar-12-2001 21:03  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for Twilogoddess Click here to Send Twilogoddess a Private Message Add Twilogoddess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

quote:
Originally posted by Twilogoddess

I see beautiful women w/average & ugly guys all the time. They are w/them for 3 reasons. $, who they are (status, power) or have they have a huge cock.

I don't understand why i cant get any women.
Every one i meet says im a big dick.
I really love money.

quote:

So he goes "what'd ya have 2 left feet!" I said Go away! HAHA

That's not funny, i was born with 2 left feet. I have to buy 2 pairs of shoes and its hard to get any where cause im always walking in circles.

Old Post Mar-12-2001 21:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancaholic
Danish Prophet of Doom

quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow

I don't understand why i cant get any women.
Every one i meet says im a big dick.
I really love money.

That's not funny, i was born with 2 left feet. I have to buy 2 pairs of shoes and its hard to get any where cause im always walking in circles.

Damn. That's soo funny. ROFL. It's probably months since I've laughed this much. You're awesome man!

Old Post Mar-12-2001 21:58  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for trancaholic Click here to Send trancaholic a Private Message Add trancaholic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindshooter
Neverchanging avatar

Talking HEY!

Hey im only 15 and even i know that it isnt that complicated! Whats the shit about being nice and say cool things and stuff? Man its SOOOO simple.......
simply tell this chick that you are a TranceAddict and that you hang out on this site ALL the time man!
She well go down her knees baging you to marrie her i promise! try it out

Old Post Mar-12-2001 22:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for mindshooter Click here to Send mindshooter a Private Message Add mindshooter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

Igottaknow

U are one seriously funny dood...

Peace

Old Post Mar-12-2001 22:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindshooter
Neverchanging avatar

Smoking ..umm..something hehe

By the way.....i tryed out the "Giving my gal the head" tactic this weekend and i must admit it worked out quite....well......

Old Post Mar-12-2001 22:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for mindshooter Click here to Send mindshooter a Private Message Add mindshooter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dwingo

Hmmm... You told me that someone else made a stupid mistake...
And realised it a bit later

(unless you're referring to another situation)

Who needs the lessons now huh?

hehe... it didn't work out between them and for some reason I have no interest in him anymore maybe it was all in the chase...

latez....

Old Post Mar-13-2001 00:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sugarbean
Alohomora

quote:
Originally posted by Henkie_henk
Okay thankz girlz

A friend of mine 1 time actually said to girls : I can lick as "lassy"

You know the dog lassy LoL.. The weird thing is they just laughed and didnt kick his ass..

MmmM Maybe ill try that

Thankz EVERYONE for the tips... Damnit the week has just began I want my weekend (ah well at least i took the monday off LoL)

Look at that! Im a senior now!...lol
Yeah so henkie... your friend, hes right, and all you guys, thats the way to go
Peace and happy...ummm....lol! Now thats what girls really want.

Old Post Mar-13-2001 08:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarbean Click here to Send Sugarbean a Private Message Add Sugarbean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > What to say to GIRLS...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha sample WMC 2005 #3... [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPhunk Investigation - "Peace" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread