Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > This place is pretty dead, really
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BlueSky
Johnny Bravo

Say hello to the hashtagging, douchebagging, loveeverythingandeveryone generation.

Old Post Jul-12-2012 09:53  Bulgaria
Click Here to See the Profile for BlueSky Click here to Send BlueSky a Private Message Add BlueSky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
new meat, same treat.

lolol

Old Post Jul-12-2012 14:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
If you guys wait until september i'll post more hi dad style pics. new meat, same treat.

What happens then?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jul-12-2012 15:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
That's the last thing I ever expected you to say.

I apologize for the profanity. Let me just say that I don't plan to cut ties with Jesus anytime soon. I may be a christian but I'm not a saint, so my bad for the filthy language.

yeah and I thought 2008 was a memorable year especially when I trolled uncontrollably.

Old Post Jul-12-2012 21:28  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
La5eR
Senior tranceaddict

If TranceAddict dies in Canada, it dies in real life.

Old Post Jul-12-2012 22:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for La5eR Click here to Send La5eR a Private Message Add La5eR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LinX
On A New York City Night

TranceAddicts NEVER SAY DIE!

Old Post Jul-13-2012 04:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LinX Click here to Send LinX a Private Message Add LinX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by La5eR
If TranceAddict dies in Canada, it dies in real life.

What? That's crazy.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jul-13-2012 06:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Old Post Jul-13-2012 15:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

This thread makes me sad. New alts?

Old Post Jul-13-2012 15:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
This thread makes me sad. New alts?

New alts as a solution to the deadness? I don't know, that doesn't strike me as a long-term solution.

Old Post Jul-13-2012 16:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Just to get the ball rolling, I guess. I don't know.

Old Post Jul-13-2012 16:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Yes, obviously, I killed Tranceaddict.

I also shot JR.

How old are you Stu? And wasn't JR on the original Dallas program. I was small child when that JR thing went viral.

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post Jul-13-2012 16:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > This place is pretty dead, really
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackanother beautiful track to identify (#7) [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDj Spoke & Vespa 63 - Burning [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread