Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
JoJoJo
tranceaddict

Hey Marcusus, they have magpies at the Toronto zoo!!

Old Post May-17-2006 01:00  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for JoJoJo Click here to Send JoJoJo a Private Message Add JoJoJo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by JoJoJo
Hey Marcusus, they have magpies at the Toronto zoo!!

Why? They aren't anything special...
Don't they have roo's or something? At least there'd be good novelty value for the Torontonians if there was a roo there.

Old Post May-17-2006 07:32  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Danila
Supreme tranceaddict

Hey whats going on

Im heading up to Toronto for several days. One of the reasons because I always wanted to visit Canada, other one is ATB is playing at 08.07.2006 - Guvernment Toronto, ON Canada

The show is saturday, probably will arrive to Toronto thursday, party friday, enjoy the show saturday, chill sunday and head out home monday

Besides partying and the ATB show Im going to explore city etc.

I will be going from Boston - NYC - Toronto on Amtrak train

Last edited by Danila on May-25-2006 at 21:50

Old Post May-25-2006 03:08  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Danila Click here to Send Danila a Private Message Add Danila to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drgoodvibe
skoun'drl

quote:
Originally posted by Danila
Hey whats going on

Im heading up to Toronto for several days. One of the reasons because I always wanted to visit Canada, other one is ATB is playing at 08.07.2006 - Guvernment Toronto, ON Canada

The show is saturday, probably will arrive to Toronto thursday, party friday, enjoy the show saturday, chill sunday and head out home monday

welcome to T.O!

Old Post May-26-2006 02:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for drgoodvibe Click here to Send drgoodvibe a Private Message Visit drgoodvibe's homepage! Add drgoodvibe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Danila
Supreme tranceaddict

Got my tickets today and booked a room )

Last edited by Danila on May-29-2006 at 22:23

Old Post May-26-2006 17:57  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for Danila Click here to Send Danila a Private Message Add Danila to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JoJoJo
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by marcusus

Why? They aren't anything special...
Don't they have roo's or something? At least there'd be good novelty value for the Torontonians if there was a roo there.

not sure Marcusus.. I just thought it was funny! I wonder if they crap all over the zoo like they do on our cars at home???

They do have Roos.. I luv the Squirrels so adorable! Though I'm told they are a pest here?

Old Post May-29-2006 02:12  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for JoJoJo Click here to Send JoJoJo a Private Message Add JoJoJo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah, the squirrels are quite good novelty. I always saw them when I was walking home from work. They're quick buggers too. Can't sneak up on 'em or anything.

Old Post May-29-2006 09:22  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Qiang
tranceaddict

restaurant review site http://www.goodspot.ca..

I am a food lover. on my journey of finding good restaurants in toronto, I actually built a website a while ago that features toronto restaurants, including restaurants info and reviews. I added comments after i have visited one as well. It helps others to pick.

Last edited by Qiang on Oct-01-2006 at 13:50

Old Post May-29-2006 18:39  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Qiang Click here to Send Qiang a Private Message Add Qiang to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

quote:
Originally posted by Danila
Hey whats going on

PM me if you need any help

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post May-29-2006 20:09  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

Goddamnit me thinks I need to move to Canada!

Old Post Jun-01-2006 04:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
southbound24
Supreme tranceaddict

Im coming up for blue jays vs yanks july 20th/21st
already planning on going to see sandra collins saturday night, but fridays and thursdays seem kind of quiet, read all the threads, it seems this is london is the place to be on fridays, what exactly is their dress code, what do you guys recommend for this tranceaddict ( and i mean trance-addict) for thursday and friday. Thanks for the help
im from New york ta so if i could be any help to any of you guys coming down here let me know
thanx in advance
love your forum-download thread, videos, and discussions

Old Post Jun-18-2006 14:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for southbound24 Click here to Send southbound24 a Private Message Visit southbound24's homepage! Add southbound24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Danila
Supreme tranceaddict

World cup Final is July 9th

Whats a good bar or pub to enjoy the game at? Any suggestions?

Old Post Jun-19-2006 17:21  Russia

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Hardstyle Track [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMike Koglin - "On My Way" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread