Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by eRRaTiK
That would require that I actually have enough cash to buy the ticket! lol.

Timeline is going to be real challenging so we'll see. Maybe I could meet you in town one night for drinks or MUSSELS!

EDIT: when I say drinks, you'll be drinking coz I'm not drinking anymore these days (health reasons).

You can't be that broke
It's not like you were on a povo wage like I was when I was over there.

We'll see what happens. See if everyone wants to bug you for a night or something. I just want to annoy you about going back to the Embassy for that Chambly

Old Post Apr-04-2008 06:18  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loca
the vibe raider

Damn we need to update this thread. Half those clubs don't exist anymore

Old Post Apr-07-2008 00:26  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for loca Click here to Send loca a Private Message Add loca to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

quote:
Originally posted by marcusus
You can't be that broke

It's called paying rent, ridiculously high taxation, and going out a heck of a lot lol. Oh and some very memorable trips

Old Post Apr-07-2008 02:38  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by eRRaTiK
ridiculously high taxation

You'll get that all back
Or will you?

Old Post Apr-07-2008 08:34  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drgoodvibe
skoun'drl

quote:
Originally posted by loca
Damn we need to update this thread. Half those clubs don't exist anymore

Hehe.. well I have indeed been away from this forum for a long long LONG time.. teheee.. ;-)

Old Post Aug-26-2008 00:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for drgoodvibe Click here to Send drgoodvibe a Private Message Visit drgoodvibe's homepage! Add drgoodvibe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bob2008
tranceaddict in training

Toronto Visitors

The newest Coen Brothers film and visits from international stars like Peter O'Toole, Brad Pitt and Youssou N'Dour were among the final Toronto film.
===================================================================
Bob
New York Alcohol Addiction Treatment

Old Post Aug-28-2008 11:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bob2008 Click here to Send bob2008 a Private Message Add bob2008 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bob2008
tranceaddict in training

Toronto Visitors

The newest Coen Brothers film and visits from international stars like Peter O'Toole, Brad Pitt and Youssou N'Dour were among the final Toronto film.
===================================================================
Bob
New York Alcohol Addiction Treatment

Old Post Aug-28-2008 11:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bob2008 Click here to Send bob2008 a Private Message Add bob2008 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djks74
tranceaddict

Venue list need update...

Those Venue list above and details are not working anymore for some club and some changes!

please someone could update?

Thank's,
djks

Old Post Aug-28-2008 23:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for djks74 Click here to Send djks74 a Private Message Visit djks74's homepage! Add djks74 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NeroFlash
Supreme tranceaddict

Toronto Public Transportation at Night

Hi Toronto Addict,
I am coming to visit Toronto for the first time next week and was wondering if it is safe to take the Airport Rocket bus 192 to Kipling Station and transfer to the subway to St. George station afte 11:30pm?
Or should I just take a Taxi.

Old Post Jun-05-2009 12:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for NeroFlash Click here to Send NeroFlash a Private Message Add NeroFlash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Ear
Built for debauchery

It's safe. You just may be waiting for up to 30 minutes for that particular bus to get to the airport. Also make sure you get on the right one, as there are other routes that show up at the same stop that go East along the Northern part of the city.

That said, taking the bus will save you about $50 as the taxis charge flat rates from the airport.

Old Post Jun-05-2009 12:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NeroFlash
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Ear
It's safe. You just may be waiting for up to 30 minutes for that particular bus to get to the airport. Also make sure you get on the right one, as there are other routes that show up at the same stop that go East along the Northern part of the city.

That said, taking the bus will save you about $50 as the taxis charge flat rates from the airport.

Thanks!

Old Post Jun-05-2009 17:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for NeroFlash Click here to Send NeroFlash a Private Message Add NeroFlash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pete K
Chasing the sun

TOTAs,

Best Chinese food, poutine, and French bistro?

I’ll be in TO from the September 6th-12th. Anything worth checking out besides the film fest?

Old Post Jul-31-2009 17:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pete K Click here to Send Pete K a Private Message Add Pete K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown (1998) track plz id [2010] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSouthside Spinners - "Luvstruck" (Atlantis ITA Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread