Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
Can someone recomend something yummy for my boyfriend and I on Friday night before zee big clob?

We are at 1 Blue Jays Way so I guess anything around the Financial District is cool? Nothing too fancy or expensive. It's not our anniversary or anything lol.

jack astor's isn't that far away if you don't want anything expensive.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...291.35,,0,-2.49

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Jan-21-2010 16:48  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeLLyMeL
I miss my best friend :(

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
what the hell? you coming here?
Yes! Just for 1 night only!!

you should come out for abit;D

Near to me

R.I.P. DarkAngel 12-16-o9

Old Post Jan-21-2010 20:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for MeLLyMeL Click here to Send MeLLyMeL a Private Message Visit MeLLyMeL's homepage! Add MeLLyMeL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drgoodvibe
skoun'drl

love how this thread is still alive!

Old Post May-14-2010 21:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for drgoodvibe Click here to Send drgoodvibe a Private Message Visit drgoodvibe's homepage! Add drgoodvibe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kenneth659
tranceaddict in training

Toronto is a very best place to visit in holiday tour there are so many place are there for visit :
Public transit
The TTC - it's the "better way" to get around town
Festivals and events calendar - your spot for events info
Black Creek : Museums, Art Centres & Historic sites - Past and

Old Post May-19-2010 06:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kenneth659 Click here to Send kenneth659 a Private Message Add kenneth659 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ksu1212
Senior tranceaddict

Hi! myself and my wife are going to Toronto for 1 week. Any places where we can catch some deep house or soulfoul/funky house music? it'll be great if somebody know of any party from happening from 7/4 to 7/12. We are true house music fans, we really want to party on house tunes in Toronto.. Cheers

Old Post Jul-03-2010 00:20  Lebanon
Click Here to See the Profile for ksu1212 Click here to Send ksu1212 a Private Message Add ksu1212 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Summerlover
Supreme tranceaddict

^-- check the toronto events forum for what's upcoming. Keep in mind, it's not "every" event happening. There are hundreds of shows across the city that do not promote on TA, so your best bet is to check out the local magazines and music shops while you're here

Old Post Jul-06-2010 18:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Summerlover Click here to Send Summerlover a Private Message Add Summerlover to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
butterfly
melissa

i am coming to canada for the first time next week. i'll only be in toronto for one night on this trip, but it is looking like i will continue to travel there a few times a month after this.

thanks for this thread, there is lots of good info here.

Old Post Jul-25-2010 22:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for butterfly Click here to Send butterfly a Private Message Add butterfly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

It sucks that the only decent event when I am in Toronto is... Bodzin :/

I am back in Toronto after 6+ years.

I just cant wait to check out the Distillery District... just not sure what else to check out. Whoever wants to meet up its cool... I should be meeting up with people from t.nu hopefully also.

Old Post Aug-03-2010 03:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

quote:
Originally posted by jester
It sucks that the only decent event when I am in Toronto is... Bodzin :/

I am back in Toronto after 6+ years.

I just cant wait to check out the Distillery District... just not sure what else to check out. Whoever wants to meet up its cool... I should be meeting up with people from t.nu hopefully also.

Bodzin ain't so bad, I'm not a trance fan at all so I'm gonna end up at the Guv for Yoji and his hard house/techno

I would really also love to go to a nice lounge for some deep funky house, even if it's just some local DJ. Anyone?

Old Post Aug-15-2010 14:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JLP
Vive le deep

Hi I'm a french guy living in Montreal since a few month, I'm gonna head for Detroit next week with a rental car. I think we're gonna spend some time around Ontario or Erie Lake. Do you know any good spot I can't miss around theses lakes? Many thanks!

Old Post Oct-20-2010 14:21  France
Click Here to See the Profile for JLP Click here to Send JLP a Private Message Add JLP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
flr666
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by JLP
Hi I'm a french guy living in Montreal since a few month, I'm gonna head for Detroit next week with a rental car. I think we're gonna spend some time around Ontario or Erie Lake. Do you know any good spot I can't miss around theses lakes? Many thanks!

Windsor strip clubs :-) Much like Montreal strip clubs - even many of the same girls lol.

Old Post Aug-20-2011 13:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for flr666 Click here to Send flr666 a Private Message Add flr666 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

Wow so many casualties from the "club section" of the first post.

Old Post Nov-29-2011 22:58  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto Visitors Thread!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (34): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Pascal FEOS SMS06 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDescent - "Gravity Drop" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread