Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Glaniskanis
Vadsig Modale Snollen INC

RIP Starkid

From http://www.globalunderground.co.uk/...opic.php?t=2757

quote:
Originally posted on http://www.globalunderground.co.uk/...opic.php?t=2757
I have the unfortunate task to inform you all that Adam Spears (Starkid) has tragically passed away this Friday, July 30th in Houston Texas at the young age of 18.

Many will remember Adam for his music on labels such as Looq, 3Beat Breaks, and for the track 'Crayons' on Release Records. The original 'Crayons' was, without a doubt, Adam's biggest record (& first) he made. The 'Crayons 2004' re-release will still go ahead soon as a tribute to Adam & in addition to this, Release Records will be releasing a single dedicated to Adam with the profits going to a charity determined by the Spears family.

To offer your condolences to the friends & family of Adam, please post below.

The family havent stated they want disclosed what happened... so please if you know about it keep it to yourself until official comments come thru

[edit]
In memory of Starkid the release of the 2004 mixes has been renamed
Starkid - Crayons 2004 (ELEL010)
A - Leama & Moor's In Loving Memory Of Starkid Mix
B - MV's Angel In Paradise Mix

more coming so I hear
[/edit]

Last edited by Glaniskanis on Aug-02-2004 at 20:22

Old Post Jul-30-2004 20:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Glaniskanis Click here to Send Glaniskanis a Private Message Add Glaniskanis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dj_lane
Timeless

R.I.P. Adam (Starkid) Spears

first Critical 7, now Starkid,
what a terrible month!

so much talent, gone so quickly, this is also a wake up call, that we must be careful on the road, and that people like this can pass away at anyminute, we should enjoy the music and appreciate every second.

www.Avidtechno.com
- Trance Challenge Afterparty -> [Lane Pelovsky, Squiggles, MBC...]
- Jokers -> [Lozar, Lane Pelovsky, Speakerfuker & More] -> 06/04
- Spectrum -> [JT, Clear, Steve Ohs, Lane Pelovsky] -> 07/30
- Addiction @ The Quest -> [Kenneth Thomas, TylerC/DanielK, Lane Pelovsky] -> 9/30

Last edited by dj_lane on Jul-30-2004 at 20:50

Old Post Jul-30-2004 20:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for dj_lane Click here to Send dj_lane a Private Message Visit dj_lane's homepage! Add dj_lane to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
montana
dub come save me

RIP

Old Post Jul-30-2004 20:44  Syria
Click Here to See the Profile for montana Click here to Send montana a Private Message Visit montana's homepage! Add montana to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

that sucks...he was so young...

cause of death?? auto crash?

Old Post Jul-30-2004 20:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Haak
analog evading shark

are you kidding me??
R.I.P.

Uncredible Haak on Soundcloud
Uncredible Haak - September 2008 mix

Old Post Jul-30-2004 20:46  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Haak Click here to Send Haak a Private Message Add Haak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DiMethGuy
Calling Heaven Above....

damn. RIP mate. Crayons was a class tune indeed.

Not forgotten

Old Post Jul-30-2004 20:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DiMethGuy Click here to Send DiMethGuy a Private Message Visit DiMethGuy's homepage! Add DiMethGuy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
icyhandofcrap
Supreme tranceaddict

ho shit..

that young?

R.I.P.

my audioscrobbler

Join the tranceaddicts group!

Old Post Jul-30-2004 20:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for icyhandofcrap Click here to Send icyhandofcrap a Private Message Visit icyhandofcrap's homepage! Add icyhandofcrap to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tjpatel
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: South East El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula

rip

Old Post Jul-30-2004 20:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for tjpatel Click here to Send tjpatel a Private Message Add tjpatel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
arturob
Supreme tranceaddict

this is so sad indeed. crayons and indigo were adam's first tune i heard 2 years ago. he used to come to armind's chat.

really sorry to hear this.

my deepest sympathy and condolences to the spears family.

xxx arturo

Old Post Jul-30-2004 20:51  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for arturob Click here to Send arturob a Private Message Visit arturob's homepage! Add arturob to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DiMethGuy
Calling Heaven Above....

anyone know what happened?

Old Post Jul-30-2004 20:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DiMethGuy Click here to Send DiMethGuy a Private Message Visit DiMethGuy's homepage! Add DiMethGuy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sndh
'dispels & contradicts'

are u serious? this is some serious sad news! i really don't know what to say, besides this is coming as a shock to me. My thoughts go out to all family, friends and relatives...I don't have words for this ...

Talvekoidik / Saafi Brothers / Murmur / Burial / Near The Parenthesis

Old Post Jul-30-2004 20:52  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for sndh Click here to Send sndh a Private Message Add sndh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JayD
!#%@(%)@%#!

Wow.

We just spoke to him the other day. He was definitly talented.

Rest In Peace.

JaY

Old Post Jul-30-2004 20:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for JayD Click here to Send JayD a Private Message Add JayD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHouse track - male vocals "on the dancefloor" [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnkle - "Eye For An Eye" (Tyrant Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread