Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Slixter
Supreme tranceaddict

Starting on glass 7 right now....

Old Post Mar-16-2007 03:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Slixter Click here to Send Slixter a Private Message Add Slixter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

didn't think I'd be here tonight, but the ex has been playing head games with me again, so fcuk her.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Mar-16-2007 03:19  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
didn't think I'd be here tonight, but the ex has been playing head games with me again, so fcuk her.

Okay, this time I promise you that it was not Idma and I.

GIRLS JUST WANT SEX AND MONEY

Old Post Mar-16-2007 03:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Slixter
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie

Hmmm...sounds all too familliar...anywayz...welocme to the party..it's official, i'm wasted!!!

Old Post Mar-16-2007 03:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Slixter Click here to Send Slixter a Private Message Add Slixter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

quote:
Originally posted by me@t k@tie
Okay, this time I promise you that it was not Idma and I.

GIRLS JUST WANT SEX AND MONEY

my money didn't help with the last one :_(

Old Post Mar-16-2007 04:26  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey

hi2u21

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Mar-21-2007 05:56  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

well tonight was good

i was dancing, then this girl gave me 3 glow sticks so i gave her a lightshow whil she was holding my beer, then she gave me my beer back and let me keep he glow sticks becaus she said i was better than her with them

then i heard numerous songs that i totally jus drained my energy on

i cant believe how good trance niight at caesar's was....we need this to happen again ASAP

*cracks open another stella*

Old Post Mar-24-2007 08:07  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance-ultima
inthedark.

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
well tonight was good

i was dancing, then this girl gave me 3 glow sticks so i gave her a lightshow whil she was holding my beer, then she gave me my beer back and let me keep he glow sticks becaus she said i was better than her with them

then i heard numerous songs that i totally jus drained my energy on

i cant believe how good trance niight at caesar's was....we need this to happen again ASAP

*cracks open another stella*

LMAO
my little alki <3

Old Post Mar-24-2007 08:17  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for trance-ultima Click here to Send trance-ultima a Private Message Add trance-ultima to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
me@t k@tie
dun dun dunnn

quote:
Originally posted by trance-ultima
LMAO
my little alki <3

JESSSSSSSS <3 BRAPP LOOL
faaackkkk toooo much alcohjol tonite *smakcs head*

Geli-

Old Post Mar-24-2007 09:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for me@t k@tie Click here to Send me@t k@tie a Private Message Visit me@t k@tie's homepage! Add me@t k@tie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

quote:
Originally posted by me@t k@tie
JESSSSSSSS <3 BRAPP LOOL
faaackkkk toooo much alcohjol tonite *smakcs head*

Geli-

dammit, U shouldda drove you home!

Old Post Mar-24-2007 13:59  Algeria
_EuG_
Supreme tranceaddict

Hello !!!

First time posting in this thread

Had a few glasses of wine and now moving on to the vodka and cranberry

Ahh wat a great tuesday evening

Old Post Mar-28-2007 03:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for _EuG_ Click here to Send _EuG_ a Private Message Add _EuG_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

Blackstripe Mandarin rhum liqueur and 'diet rite' tangerine soda for me.

I got a full physical with my Dr. tomorrow morning

Old Post Mar-28-2007 04:05  Algeria

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktrack from james holden at screen, helsinki 03-30-02 [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDigital Nature & Onova - "Inspiration" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread