Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DarkAngel

I'm drinking a certain somebody's tequiza hahahaha. Had some more of that crap Red Label (so gross) so I'm buzzing.

Man it's hot in here.

Old Post Jul-29-2007 18:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

Okay.

NOW I'm doing this proper.

Johnny Walker Red Label.

Gross? Absolutely.

Mixed with Coke to mask the taste?

FOR THE WIN.

This game is on, muthafucka.

Old Post Jul-31-2007 21:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
Okay.

NOW I'm doing this proper.

Johnny Walker Red Label.

Gross? Absolutely.

Mixed with Coke to mask the taste?

FOR THE WIN.

This game is on, muthafucka.

it's a Tuesday...?

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Jul-31-2007 21:50  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
it's a Tuesday...?

He's doin' it up like the Beastie Boys!

Old Post Jul-31-2007 21:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew
it's a Tuesday...?

Si si. Hellsday. HI!

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
He's doin' it up like the Beastie Boys!

So whatcha whatcha whatcha WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

BOOOOOOM BOOOOOM BOOOOOM BOOOOOM

/BASS NIGGA!

\m/

Old Post Jul-31-2007 21:54 
Silky Johnson

LoL...I was thinking more along the lines of smokin' and drinkin' on a Tuesday night!.....

But that works too! You're an animal DA, lol.

Old Post Jul-31-2007 22:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

quote:
LoL...I was thinking more along the lines of smokin' and drinkin' on a Tuesday night!.....

But that works too! You're an animal DA, lol.

YOU GOTTA FIGHT......FOR YOUR RIGHT>>>>>>>>....TO PARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

yes i am inhuman. it's better to be that way sometimes with this shit world.

Old Post Jul-31-2007 22:53 
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
I drank a whole bottle of red wine on Monday night, by myself, lol.

I think tonight I'll polish of the white.

Atta girl... when I decide to switch up my drinking and go for wine instead of beer, I always polish off 2 1.5L bottles of white wine.

Nothing short of 3L of wine in a night is satisfactory for me when drinking wine (as a change from beer).

The best is at the end of the night when there's like half of the last bottle left, and I just saw FUCK IT to glasses and am swiging the last half... haha love when that happens.

Old Post Jul-31-2007 23:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

Some other memorable wine drinking right from bottle times!

and the most glorious one....

Me after consuming like 5 litres of red wine at my cousins wedding last December!! HAHAHAHA Legend.

Old Post Jul-31-2007 23:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

LMAO!!!!!!! Goldc!!!!!

Aw man, I took this pic at the cottage, like only 5 minutes after we met for the first time, dude!!!

FUCK. Fuckin' GREAT times.

Old Post Jul-31-2007 23:07 
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar

I love this picture, lmfao. The thought of drinking with you scares me.

Old Post Jul-31-2007 23:09 
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

Having some port right now.

Half a glass and I feel like making out with my couch.

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Jul-31-2007 23:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTECHNO HEADS! Unknown track from Chris Liebing - Mayday 2002 Set [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlank & Jones - "After Love" (Signum Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread