Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.11.25. BT (Live PA) & PETE TONG w/ Mark Oliver @ The Guvernment
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vogon
Supreme tranceaddict

Getting closer.
Anyone have the flyer for this one?

Old Post Nov-17-2006 03:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Vogon Click here to Send Vogon a Private Message Add Vogon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exstasie
Hack Attack

quote:
Originally posted by Vogon
Getting closer.
Anyone have the flyer for this one?

Don't see a flyer yet..but was just looking at the Guv website...

and Jesse Metcalfe (the kid from Desperate Housewives) will be @ the Drink for his 26th bday hahahaha...freaking hilarious

Old Post Nov-18-2006 16:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for exstasie Click here to Send exstasie a Private Message Add exstasie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Gypsy
Jennē

HOLY FAK!!! A WEEK TODAY I'LL BE IN HEAVEN

Old Post Nov-18-2006 17:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Gypsy Click here to Send Gypsy a Private Message Add Gypsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobbyG.
DJ Kat SKRATCH

WHAT????

No hats, runners, or sports wear

Since when??? THere's a "style code" now?

Old Post Nov-19-2006 04:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RobbyG. Click here to Send RobbyG. a Private Message Add RobbyG. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pete242
Trancesnob

They just don't want thugs in there that's all.

Old Post Nov-21-2006 16:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for pete242 Click here to Send pete242 a Private Message Visit pete242's homepage! Add pete242 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by exstasie
Don't see a flyer yet..but was just looking at the Guv website...

Old Post Nov-21-2006 20:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

Ah...since BT is pretty big, and this is more of a concert from him, does anybody know if cameras area alllowed? Or more specifically, if pics o BT are allowed?

Old Post Nov-22-2006 00:48  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobbyG.
DJ Kat SKRATCH

quote:
Originally posted by pete242
They just don't want thugs in there that's all.

Oh PULLease .....I see more tackly dressed up ginos getting into fights then people wearing more comfortable clothes like runners or whatever...."Style codes" usually don't make for a better party (imo)....Guaranteed the Guv will ram every inch of that place with people and there's NO way I'd wear my good clothes in that sweat box

Old Post Nov-22-2006 02:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for RobbyG. Click here to Send RobbyG. a Private Message Add RobbyG. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pete242
Trancesnob

quote:
Originally posted by RobbyG.
Oh PULLease .....I see more tackly dressed up ginos getting into fights then people wearing more comfortable clothes like runners or whatever...."Style codes" usually don't make for a better party (imo)....Guaranteed the Guv will ram every inch of that place with people and there's NO way I'd wear my good clothes in that sweat box

ha ha the gino wannabe's come in from the 905 to the 416 to cause trouble....friggin losers LOL, but I know what you mean.

Any idea when M.O is gonna get off and let the real act of BT and Tongers start?

Old Post Nov-22-2006 15:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for pete242 Click here to Send pete242 a Private Message Visit pete242's homepage! Add pete242 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

Been listening to my BT albums all week!

Bring it on.

Old Post Nov-22-2006 16:48  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobbyG.
DJ Kat SKRATCH

quote:
Originally posted by pete242
ha ha the gino wannabe's come in from the 905 to the 416 to cause trouble....friggin losers LOL, but I know what you mean.

Any idea when M.O is gonna get off and let the real act of BT and Tongers start?

No idea

UPDATE: A pal of mine got an Email for guestlist or whatever and all it said was "No ripped ot torn jeans"....So I dunno what the dress code is SUPPOSED to be....I've been goin to the odd Guv party for several years and have NEVER heard of a party there WITH A DRESS CODE....Can any one of the promoters get the DEFINITE PROPER dress code???

Old Post Nov-22-2006 19:44  Canada
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Orko
I just hope it really is a Live PA and not a "Laptop symphony".

Last time he performed one was back in 2003, for Ultra Spin 3? It was an awesome set, and night, but I would love an actual Live PA this time.

On a side note, that night was amazing! BT, Holden, Corsten. Especially because thats when Holden was still melodic. I miss that night Music was unreal.

IMA FOR LIFE

It was Ultra Spin 1, I loved that night as well, we need MORE like those.

Old Post Nov-23-2006 03:40  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.11.25. BT (Live PA) & PETE TONG w/ Mark Oliver @ The Guvernment
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed Id For This Track [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTalla 2XLC Feat. Ely - "The Air That I Breathe" (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread