Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:
Originally posted by Tunnel Rat
It's just across the river from me (in Ottawa) - like a 15 minute drive - so I'm definitely checking it out this year.

Lucky bastard. BTW are there any hotels around that area? if so than I might just go.

quote:
Had hoped the 10th anniversary would be a little stronger, but still a very good lineup that should bring the bpm's.

hmmm same here. The lineup is good but not too crazy. I believe they could have done alot more for the 10 year Anniversary.

I wonder what Jon Jon has to say about all this.

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Mar-25-2010 01:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by hardcore trancer

I think he might say something like: "you are all retards because you are going to a festival that is named by retards. Who names a festival Eclipse when there is no solar Eclipse anyways? Only Retards do! You should all follow my lead and join me at Comfort Zone. We can all hang out like normal human beings, not like these morons at Eclipse festival. I'll hook you up with some nice K, and we can all sketch out together like a good old family."

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Mar-25-2010 04:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shankar Click here to Send Shankar a Private Message Visit Shankar's homepage! Add Shankar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Mar-25-2010 08:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Shankar Click here to Send Shankar a Private Message Visit Shankar's homepage! Add Shankar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:
Originally posted by Shankar
I think he might say something like: "you are all retards because you are going to a festival that is named by retards. Who names a festival Eclipse when there is no solar Eclipse anyways? Only Retards do! You should all follow my lead and join me at Comfort Zone. We can all hang out like normal human beings, not like these morons at Eclipse festival. I'll hook you up with some nice K, and we can all sketch out together like a good old family."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAAHHAHA wow that just made my day man!!!!!

Facebook page

Old Post Mar-25-2010 16:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Lucky bastard. BTW are there any hotels around that area? if so than I might just go.

hmmm same here. The lineup is good but not too crazy. I believe they could have done alot more for the 10 year Anniversary.

Just book a hotel in Gatineau. VERY cheap over there (and cheap in downtown Ottawa as well - compared to T.O.). Or pitch a tent at or near the event, there is amazing camping in Gatineau Park.

Old Post Mar-25-2010 23:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Just book a hotel in Gatineau. VERY cheap over there (and cheap in downtown Ottawa as well - compared to T.O.). Or pitch a tent at or near the event, there is amazing camping in Gatineau Park.

To be honest, the festival is actually 1.5 hrs from Ottawa.
The closest town to the venue is Maniwaki, QC. Honestly, camping on that land is the best. Complete pleasure!

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Mar-25-2010 23:54  Canada
MSZ
godspeed

oh my goodness, juno reactor,duca, dnox beckers. need to rally someone to join me. great stuff. nice gig aerodromme congrats.

Old Post Mar-26-2010 00:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:

hmm so if I lets say get a hotel in downtown Ottawa what would be the distance to the party? or would I be closer I stay at a hotel in Gatineau?

Facebook page

Old Post Mar-26-2010 01:01 
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
hmm so if I lets say get a hotel in downtown Ottawa what would be the distance to the party? or would I be closer I stay at a hotel in Gatineau?

http://www.eclipsefestival.com/#/site

The distance from either Ottawa or Gatineau would be an hour and a half drive easily. Yes, its close to Ottawa, but not THAT close hahah.
Honestly, if you were to stay in a hotel, best bet would be at Maniwaki. Thats the closest town to the actual site.

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Mar-26-2010 01:23  Canada
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Shankar
http://www.eclipsefestival.com/#/site

The distance from either Ottawa or Gatineau would be an hour and a half drive easily. Yes, its close to Ottawa, but not THAT close hahah.
Honestly, if you were to stay in a hotel, best bet would be at Maniwaki. Thats the closest town to the actual site.

Yeah, when I read it was in/near Gatineau Park...living in Ottawa, I immediately thought "great, just across the river". But the park is absolutely immense.

Is it at the same location as last year?

Old Post Mar-26-2010 23:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shankar
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Yeah, when I read it was in/near Gatineau Park...living in Ottawa, I immediately thought "great, just across the river". But the park is absolutely immense.

Is it at the same location as last year?

Yep, same venue as last year. A short distance from Ottawa, but what a gorgeous space!!

www.tribalvision.cz

Old Post Mar-27-2010 00:16  Canada
basilisk
Ektoplazm

DISCO HOOLIGANS - DARJEELING EXPRESS
01 - Hands Off (136 BPM)
02 - Steady Now (140 BPM)
03 - Darjeeling Express (142 BPM)
04 - Manic Guru (Album Edit) (142 BPM)
05 - Like Chocolate (142 BPM)
06 - Lifesaver/Heartbreaker (145 BPM)
07 - Hands On (142 BPM)
08 - Palm Trees (142 BPM)
09 - Palm Trees (Slow Mo Mix) (136 BPM)

The notorious Disco Hooligans (Nectarios Meidanis & Jordan Bonyo) return with their eagerly-awaited sophomore album, Darjeeling Express. Since thundering onto the international stage with last year’s Clear Skies, their impressive debut album, Jordan and Nectarios have been hard at work refining their upbeat and life-affirming brand of psychedelic trance. The result is an exhilarating blend of full-on energy and progressive grooviness distinguished by big beats, fat bass lines, and crystal clear melodies. Hop aboard and take a ride on the Darjeeling Express! Mastered by Colin Bennun at the Stooodio, Bristol, UK, with cover artwork by Amalia Makri.

Download it for free in MP3/FLAC/WAV or buy it on CD direct from Ektoplazm:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...eeling-express/

Old Post Mar-28-2010 15:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback3rd Track from Kaysey Taylor Promo 01-2005 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGizeh - Wonderful (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread