Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
KaiLee
prog snob

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
OH BOY was I ever work-xmas-party sauced yesterday afternoon and night!

WOW... feels like a train hit me this morning.

Jesus christ i love drunken work shitshow partys! And the christmas ones are some of the best!!

its hard to beat merriment drnking!

Christmas saucings are the best!!

My friend just came by with some champagne and we're having a "I work from home so this is our office Christmas Party"

Have yourself a merry little drunkmess

Old Post Dec-19-2008 13:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KaiLee Click here to Send KaiLee a Private Message Visit KaiLee's homepage! Add KaiLee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

holy smokes we tore it up last night lol. By the looks of it, Kailee, Zantac and me were pretty out of control.

just woke up....clearly not sober yet.

nightdreamer

Old Post Dec-19-2008 18:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

ohy lodrd. this is sridiculous. \\\

rock band is @# 1

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Dec-21-2008 05:39  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

quote:
Originally posted by smuncky
...sridiculous. \\\

amazing!

a good night on our end.

nightdreamer

Old Post Dec-21-2008 07:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chico
and the man

took me way too long to find this thread

SACUED

Old Post Dec-22-2008 07:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chico Click here to Send chico a Private Message Add chico to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChemEnhanced
ƒ¶ƒåƒÓƒÛƒnƒéƒßƒåƒnƒÚƒÕƒÞƒ

been at work since 7 a.m. drinking coffee and baileys....its going to be a good day.

Last edited by Moral Hazard on Apr-26-2011 at 07:48

Old Post Dec-24-2008 14:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ChemEnhanced Click here to Send ChemEnhanced a Private Message Add ChemEnhanced to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

Not working today. Still couldnt sleep in past 9:45am though.

Stupid week-day sleeping cycle my body is used to!

Been drunk 75% of the time, i swear, since my work xmas party last thursday.

Haha. Not started yet today. Body needs downtime, but once ppl start arriving for our annual drunken xmas present wrapping get-together, the drunkenness will commence a-new tonite!!

Old Post Dec-24-2008 16:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chico
and the man

follow up thread

Old Post Dec-29-2008 03:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chico Click here to Send chico a Private Message Add chico to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

5:30am - wake up time
6:00am - eating breakfst and watching sports center & the morning news
7:00am - softly wake up the lady friend
7:01am - well, that was quick...lol ;-)
7:30am - begin re-burning my beatport/djdownload catalog (lost my cd bag last week) just under 1000 tracks to burn before people come to my house. Watching the Canada vs. USA Jr. game, having a BBQ, then kicking off our New Years house party

10:00am - cd burning break (a little MSN, Facebizzle, Tribe.ca, Tranceaddict.com, quickly skimming some online magazines & blogs)

10:01am - The Saucing begings!
(2 ounce of Disco Vodka & Red Powerade)

10:30 - Back to The Quest of 1000 Tracks Burned in 12 Hours"

....to be continued

nightdreamer

Old Post Dec-31-2008 15:34 
v-vaughn
Euphonic Addict

owen m i love thia s thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 so drnk

Old Post Jan-09-2009 09:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for v-vaughn Click here to Send v-vaughn a Private Message Add v-vaughn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

quote:
Originally posted by Owen M

10:01am - The Saucing begings!
(2 ounce of Disco Vodka & Red Powerade)

....to be continued

shit...completely forgot to update as I went along.

Was going for a full 24 hour marathon of drinking, but fell 3 hours short I lost my discipline in the last couple hours and anded up knocking myself out....it was the drinking equivilant of a marathon runner trying to sprint in the last few miles instead of keeping a solid pace.

a 26er and 18 beers in 21 hours is a pretty good run though.

quote:
Originally posted by v-vaughn

the classic keyboard mash. Nice!

nightdreamer

Old Post Jan-09-2009 11:56 
The Ear
Built for debauchery

quote:
Originally posted by v-vaughn

love it veeron!

Old Post Jan-09-2009 13:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID this [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLexicon Avenue - "Why R U Here (The House Heads Mix)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread