Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > lee foss
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LoveHate

lee foss

something about this guy pisses me off

but i can't hate on his success.

Old Post Nov-04-2014 01:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AlphaStarred
-__---__-_-_-_-----_

something about this thread makes it interesting.

but i can't name it.

Old Post Nov-04-2014 02:12  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for AlphaStarred Click here to Send AlphaStarred a Private Message Add AlphaStarred to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

You just have to hear him in the right context, probably a rooftop.

Though not right now, it's pissing rain outside. Say, maybe that's why he pisses you off!

(~)

Old Post Nov-04-2014 03:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
something about this guy pisses me off

but i can't hate on his success.

Maybe his California rooftopiness?

Old Post Nov-04-2014 14:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

Re: Re: lee foss

quote:
Originally posted by DanceFloorPoet
Maybe his California rooftopiness?

It's like he thinks he's above everyone else.

(~)

Old Post Nov-04-2014 14:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
It's like he thinks he's above everyone else.

ooooooo nice one!!!

Old Post Nov-04-2014 15:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DanceFloorPoet Click here to Send DanceFloorPoet a Private Message Add DanceFloorPoet to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
You just have to hear him in the right context, probably a rooftop.

Though not right now, it's pissing rain outside. Say, maybe that's why he pisses you off!

lol yeah not too many of those out here, that's why the vision quest squad never make an appearance , just doesn't translate within a closed proximity.

but anyway, i feel like these guys aren't doing anything ground breaking, or music that at least i can see why people connect to, its just very indistinct for the lack of a better word..

a guy like lee foss who has one video on youtube that has hit 1 million views, still gets booked at almost every festival , i feel like he has sort of forced his way into the industry and gets booked off the basis of the hot natured brand being bigger then himself.

Old Post Nov-04-2014 18:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DanceFloorPoet
Dance Floor Poet

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
lol yeah not too many of those out here, that's why the vision quest squad never make an appearance , just doesn't translate within a closed proximity.

but anyway, i feel like these guys aren't doing anything ground breaking, or music that at least i can see why people connect to, its just very indistinct for the lack of a better word..

a guy like lee foss who has one video on youtube that has hit 1 million views, still gets booked at almost every festival , i feel like he has sort of forced his way into the industry and gets booked off the basis of the hot natured brand being bigger then himself.

You're a player hater in this post, but I also agree that the LA rooftop sound is pretty much just shallow disposable garbage. But really who's to blame, the people making said music, or the people consuming it?

Old Post Nov-04-2014 18:36  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > lee foss
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease ID this nice one... [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJon O'Bir - Ways and Means (Original Mix) [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread