Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.03.14 Dubfire, Tobi Neumann + Endless Relaunch with Pig & Dan
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
euphoria

2014.03.14 Dubfire, Tobi Neumann + Endless Relaunch with Pig & Dan

Dubfire, Tobi Neumann + Endless Relaunch with Pig & Dan 3/14

Friday March 14th

DUBFIRE

TOBI NEUMANN

Endless Relaunch:

PIG & DAN

21+ valid ID required.

TICKETS: http://www.wantickets.com/Sankeys03...ireZanettaOrtiz

Email euphoriaxnyc@gmail.com with full names for limited guestlist and mention ZEE's LIST at the door. All names must be submitted by 8pm on the night of the event!

Call (917) 428-0680 for table reservations

**Ask me about our new table specials.

Sankeys NYC
29 West 36th Street
New York, NY 10018

Sankeys NYC thrives on the Impulsive richness of the clubs attitude, that combined with authentic and palpable underground house music has driven this little soap story impressively further than its North Manchester roots. As anyone that has visited Sankeys in Manchester or Ibiza will know, New York’s club scene has been at the forefront of the global inspiration that created the world’s number one club, and captured the essence of legendary old school basement nightclubs like the Paradise Garage, Sound Factory and Vinyl from the “city that never sleeps”.

Last edited by euphoria on Mar-05-2014 at 16:26

Old Post Feb-26-2014 17:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
joeyslipdotcom
Junior tranceaddict

Old Post Mar-01-2014 00:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for joeyslipdotcom Click here to Send joeyslipdotcom a Private Message Add joeyslipdotcom to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

In for this.

Old Post Mar-05-2014 02:10  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skeptic
Supreme tranceaddict

In for this as well. Gonna get enough diggers at wmc anyway.

Old Post Mar-05-2014 03:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Skeptic Click here to Send Skeptic a Private Message Add Skeptic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Skeptic
In for this as well. Gonna get enough diggers at wmc anyway.

big world problems

Old Post Mar-05-2014 03:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

but forced to chose, my book says Digweed > Dubfire

Old Post Mar-05-2014 04:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

seb lmk if you wanna pregame, prob having peeps at the crib before

Old Post Mar-05-2014 13:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by EarnYourKeep
seb lmk if you wanna pregame, prob having peeps at the crib before

Hmm thanks, ill let you know.

Although for once, i would like to be semi sober at sankeys hahah

Old Post Mar-05-2014 14:34  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by Menaschetrois
just got a ticket to this. Anyone been to Sankeys yet?

The yelp reviews are pretty hilarious, but I don't think they worth shit considering the people who are writing them are saying stuff like "had to wait in line for a club" or "music was too loud" ...

Yea thats yelp for ya, they are experts in restaurant reviews but not much else

Old Post Mar-05-2014 22:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

There's still some $30 gen admission tix left. Get them while they last http://www.wantickets.com/Sankeys03...ireZanettaOrtiz

Old Post Mar-11-2014 01:58  United States
cr24
tranceaddict

What's the dress code at Sankeys like? First time here.

Old Post Mar-11-2014 03:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cr24 Click here to Send cr24 a Private Message Add cr24 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

kinda happy so much other stuff is going on, hopefully this pulls away peeps and keeps it nice and comfy

i dont think there is a dresscode, maybe no hats?

Old Post Mar-11-2014 12:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2014.03.14 Dubfire, Tobi Neumann + Endless Relaunch with Pig & Dan
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp Need ID Here Please [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFragma - "Everytime You Need Me" (Dumonde Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread