Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Scott Bond - Live @ The Dome (tel-aviv) - 2004-02-27
Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RavvenTi
Supreme tranceaddict

Try asking these producers:

Andrew Lee Farquhar
https://www.discogs.com/artist/4788...ew-Lee-Farquhar
Yahel Sherman
https://www.discogs.com/artist/1383...0&type=Releases
Eyal Barkan
https://www.discogs.com/artist/70732-Eyal-Barkan

ps:In my opinion, this is definitely a Dutch label.

Old Post Jun-25-2019 13:03  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for RavvenTi Click here to Send RavvenTi a Private Message Add RavvenTi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

So Solarstone's Twitter hasn't helped, and it's not Diverted Music :'( Boohoohoohoo. Well, Northern Project haven't responded yet so it could still be them. RavenTy, I've contacted all the producers you mentioned apart from Yahel who I contacted before already. If it's a Dutch label though as all the Dutch producers who've responded to me have stated, and even I think Haakon Vingelsgaard said, then who could it be? Most likely not someone on DC, that's for sure. I've even asked Scott himself to put up a list of all his ids on his Facebook page to see if his community of fans might know some of them, or maybe even the 2004 id, as advised by a friend, but he hasn't responded to my messages. Who can you think of who's Dutch, but who composed in a similar style to Mark Dearden around 2003-2004? Can't contact Spinin' for the life of me even to verify it's anyone on their label...

Old Post Jun-26-2019 12:25  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trancer1994 Click here to Send trancer1994 a Private Message Add trancer1994 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RavvenTi
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks for answering me trancer1994.
The riddle does not want to solve, or it is carefully hidden.

Of course, this may not seem like the right explanation, but when I heard Avalanche-Friendzone, I had a thought that Yahel could be associated with this ID (maybe unrelease?) - this is not his track, you say, after talking to him. Well, I'll keep that in mind.

Old Post Jun-29-2019 08:17  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for RavvenTi Click here to Send RavvenTi a Private Message Add RavvenTi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

I didn't say it wasn't Yahel. I just already contacted him before but with no luck. Oran Barkan, Eyel Barkan's brother, is being less than helpful right now and the others haven't replied. I did message some more people though, Moshik Schlomo being one of them, but even he hasn't responded.

Old Post Jun-29-2019 11:09  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for trancer1994 Click here to Send trancer1994 a Private Message Add trancer1994 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

So I'm speaking to Oran Barkan, brother of Eyel Barkan, now, and here's the transcript so far:

Jamie Russell-White II
Hi, did you make this tune? https://_www.youtube.com/_watch?v=N3VqgsQukQQ
You can now call each other and see information such as Active Status and when you've read messages.
Oren Barkan
Which
7 hours agoSent from Messenger
Jamie Russell-White II
I am talking about the one on the Youtube link I sent you.
3 hours ago
Oren Barkan
So yes
18 minutes agoSent from Messenger
Jamie Russell-White II
Are you saying you made it?
Just now
Oren Barkan
Sure
2 minutes agoSent from Messenger
Jamie Russell-White II
Do you know what it's called?
Just now

Edit: See above. I think he did make it, or at least that's what he's saying. I asked him what it's called.

Jamie Russell-White II
Do you know what it's called?
16 minutes ago
Oren Barkan
Kippa
13 minutes agoSent from Messenger
Jamie Russell-White II
Wow. Who is it by?
10 minutes ago
Oren Barkan
yahel voyage
10 minutes agoSent from Web
Jamie Russell-White II
Ok.
But what is Kippa?
6 minutes ago
Oren Barkan
Who are you
4 minutes agoSent from Messenger
Bj
4 minutes agoSeen 15:17Sent from Messenger

How do I respond?

Last edited by trancer1994 on Jun-29-2019 at 14:24

Old Post Jun-29-2019 14:03  United Kingdom
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Seems like you have your track ID.

Yahel & Eyal Barkan - Kippa

Just say you're doing an archive of Scott Bond sets and this was a missing ID. Ask him where you can get a copy of the track.

Old Post Jun-29-2019 19:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jivemaster
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Seems like you have your track ID.

Yahel & Eyal Barkan - Kippa

Just say you're doing an archive of Scott Bond sets and this was a missing ID. Ask him where you can get a copy of the track.

A "kippa" is a brimless cap worn by Jewish males in synagogues. Without any hard evidence, I have my doubts about how reliable that conversation is and the ID (he could say ABC1234 and some people would believe him). On the other hand, the ID is from a set in Tel Aviv and Scott did book Yahel to play for AHEAD (one of his club ventures) so maybe, just maybe you guys could be on the right lines.

Old Post Jun-30-2019 08:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jivemaster Click here to Send Jivemaster a Private Message Visit Jivemaster's homepage! Add Jivemaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Jivemaster
A "kippa" is a brimless cap worn by Jewish males in synagogues. Without any hard evidence, I have my doubts about how reliable that conversation is and the ID (he could say ABC1234 and some people would believe him). On the other hand, the ID is from a set in Tel Aviv and Scott did book Yahel to play for AHEAD (one of his club ventures) so maybe, just maybe you guys could be on the right lines.

I have asked Oren again, saying the things you asked me to this time (lol) but he hasn't responded. For some reason I have also asked ITWT since Yahel did release some things on that label.

I asked Xtrasound Records but their email address came back undeliverable.

Also, Jive, do you mind if I move all the info about this track over to here instead of the other thread? Here's where the party seems to be at and there doesn't seem to be any activity on the other thread.

Edit: Shit, almost forgot. I searched for Yahel And Eyal Barkan - Kippa, but found nothing on Youtube or DC.

Old Post Jul-01-2019 23:08  United Kingdom
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

you know after listening to this and then to the avalanche track and Yahel - Voyage I am certain we have found the artist behind this track for sure

the sounds are so similar

Old Post Jul-04-2019 10:26  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by the-sixth
you know after listening to this and then to the avalanche track and Yahel - Voyage I am certain we have found the artist behind this track for sure

the sounds are so similar

Are you saying this is a Yahel track? We just need confirmation but if so, you are all heros. However, I still would want the Northern Project lead chasing up.

Old Post Jul-04-2019 20:25  United Kingdom
PhilB1979
tranceaddict

After all this time, how can this awesome tune still be an ID?

Old Post Nov-10-2019 17:38  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for PhilB1979 Click here to Send PhilB1979 a Private Message Add PhilB1979 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancer1994
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PhilB1979
After all this time, how can this awesome tune still be an ID?

I was thinking the same thing. Surely someone must know somewhere. I've asked Rank One today and will see what he replies.

Old Post Nov-24-2019 16:35  United Kingdom

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Scott Bond - Live @ The Dome (tel-aviv) - 2004-02-27
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 3 [4]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSome tune from 2000 (I think...) [2006] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEor - The Hard Shit [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread