Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Escape All Hallows Eve 10/31 - 11/1
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Calabria
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by junkproject
Nos center, San Bernardino county count me out.

Old Post Aug-30-2014 18:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Calabria Click here to Send Calabria a Private Message Add Calabria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BeatHeart
tranceaddict in training

Tommy Trash sounds awesome. Anyone recommend a good website for cheap hotels in LA? Never been there

Old Post Aug-31-2014 15:58  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for BeatHeart Click here to Send BeatHeart a Private Message Add BeatHeart to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

I haven't been to a festival since I had the worst time at Nocturnal in 2011 but this looks good! I avoid San Bernardino too but it might be worth the trip.

Old Post Sep-02-2014 05:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

Luciano now confirmed

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Oct-03-2014 19:12  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darthseph
Supreme tranceaddict

Official Enter lineups are out:

"Be the Change you want" - Gandhi

MyStro Pro Media
solarSwarm Records Founding member, Admin, & A&R
EDM Identity Content Strategist A&R

Old Post Oct-03-2014 20:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darthseph Click here to Send darthseph a Private Message Add darthseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Calabria
Supreme tranceaddict

thats a pretty stacked stage for both nights. too bad its at the nos and in san bern though

Old Post Oct-04-2014 05:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Calabria Click here to Send Calabria a Private Message Add Calabria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
you and me
tranceaddict

what other venue would be realistic these days?

Old Post Oct-04-2014 14:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for you and me Click here to Send you and me a Private Message Add you and me to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

I love the lineup, just wish it was more techno oriented rather than house. Oh well, following two weeks are Ben Klock and Len Faki, so I'll get my techno then =D

Old Post Oct-04-2014 15:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
Afrojack spilled the beans on that... wasn't supposed to be released yet per Insomniac.

the Enter tent:

Luciano not playing the Enter tent but still great techno lineup IMO

Carl Cox is in Vegas that weekend as part of his residency - was thinking he might be part of this but guess not...

why cant sf ever do stuff like this

Old Post Oct-05-2014 01:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
junkproject
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by you and me
what other venue would be realistic these days?

I would say a bit more options than 5+ years ago, when it was mainly LA sports arena and NOS.

Old Post Oct-05-2014 17:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for junkproject Click here to Send junkproject a Private Message Add junkproject to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

Anyone selling 2 Fridays tickets? The one day tickets for Friday sold out and I'm not as interested in Saturday's lineup. PM if you have some to sell!

Old Post Oct-25-2014 04:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

Saturdays night lineup is SICK! It sounds like there will be more people there on Friday then Saturday and that's okay with me. Makes more room for me.

Kind of crazy if you think about it. Tiesto on Friday, followed by Armin on Saturday. Personally don't care for them but the techno stages are out of this world (for SoCal).

Old Post Oct-25-2014 06:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Escape All Hallows Eve 10/31 - 11/1
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDaft Punk style tune ID needed! [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarc Auerbach & Goetz - Blast [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread