Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Sony MDR-7506 Review
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SBK
Supreme tranceaddict

Great cans, comfortable as f*ck and very crisp sounding. You really have to give them some time because at first they seems to have to much HIGH's. After 2 months Im in love with them and my backup technics rp-dj1210 (good hphones too) sounds muddy to me now

Cheers

Old Post Jan-13-2009 16:46  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SBK Click here to Send SBK a Private Message Visit SBK's homepage! Add SBK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tony Morello
The Renegade Master

so i got drunk and lost my cans at a party (don't ask)

sucks cause they were just getting broken in too, now trying to break in my new replacements

been leaving them running with music going through them while at i'm gone to work to speed it up

Twitter
The Drunken Monkey Podcast
The Mixdown Podcast presented by Tony Morello

Old Post Jan-22-2009 19:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Morello Click here to Send Tony Morello a Private Message Visit Tony Morello's homepage! Add Tony Morello to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rikard
Supreme tranceaddict

How long do you recon it took your old pair to get broken in?

Old Post Jan-22-2009 19:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Rikard Click here to Send Rikard a Private Message Add Rikard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lunar Phase 7
Not a Flying Toy.

Honestly, once I got over the novelty that I had a pair of headphone BT, Sasha, Howells, etc... used I have never been so dissapointed.

£120 quid not well spent.

You know, William Blake said... uh, nothing is lost. Nothing is lost and I... I really believe that, we only move on...

Old Post Jan-22-2009 19:46  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Lunar Phase 7 Click here to Send Lunar Phase 7 a Private Message Add Lunar Phase 7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
epdarks
mnb4fl

quote:
Originally posted by Lunar Phase 7
Honestly, once I got over the novelty that I had a pair of headphone BT, Sasha, Howells, etc... used I have never been so dissapointed.

No shit? You should plug them into a receiver, turn the bass up a hair and they will really shine.

Old Post Jan-22-2009 20:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for epdarks Click here to Send epdarks a Private Message Visit epdarks's homepage! Add epdarks to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lunar Phase 7
Not a Flying Toy.

I have a Denon reciever. And they still suck shit.

My Sennheiser HD580's on the other hand rock so much.

Everything just sounds so fucking crisp and clean. My production translate so well from them too. Obviously though they are openback so useless for djing. But otherwise they kick serious, serious ass.

You know, William Blake said... uh, nothing is lost. Nothing is lost and I... I really believe that, we only move on...

Old Post Jan-22-2009 20:58  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Lunar Phase 7 Click here to Send Lunar Phase 7 a Private Message Add Lunar Phase 7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Freak
Insert witty comment here

quote:

You paid £120 for them?

Even a 5 minute search you could have got them for half that delivered to the uk...

I conclude you must have ears made of cheese.

Old Post Jan-23-2009 15:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Freak Click here to Send Freak a Private Message Add Freak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tony Morello
The Renegade Master

quote:
Originally posted by Freak
You paid £120 for them?

Even a 5 minute search you could have got them for half that delivered to the uk...

+1

mine were only $130 CDN

Twitter
The Drunken Monkey Podcast
The Mixdown Podcast presented by Tony Morello

Old Post Jan-23-2009 18:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Morello Click here to Send Tony Morello a Private Message Visit Tony Morello's homepage! Add Tony Morello to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lunar Phase 7
Not a Flying Toy.

quote:
Originally posted by Freak
You paid £120 for them?

I didn't go for the V6's mate, and I didnt wanna get fucked on import tax.

£120 is pretty much retail price in the Uk, so suck my dong.

Old Post Jan-25-2009 01:55  United Kingdom
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

even with import tax you could have gotten the v506 for well under 120 quid

Old Post Jan-25-2009 18:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lunar Phase 7
Not a Flying Toy.

Well I won't lie, this has pissed me off. I found my email I got and I paid £105 including postage, so fuck knows where 120 came from.

And honestly, even if I paid half that, I still think they suck bollocks.

How they came to be so popular is anyones guess. Sennheiser beat them in every bloody direction.

Credit where credit is due though, replaceable parts is cool, and I love the way they look.

Old Post Jan-26-2009 03:21  United Kingdom
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
How they came to be so popular is anyones guess.
a lot of DJs, incl some really famous ones, must have shitty sense of hearing

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Jan-26-2009 05:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Sony MDR-7506 Review
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback1996-97 Progressive floaty trance [2015] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSquarepusher - "ANIROG D9" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread