Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.03.31. K-Swing @ Guvernement
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
m2j
Music Addict

damn... she's hot and she's a pretty damn good dj
AND there will be bottle shaking bass...

sounds interesting

For set downloads, event details and radio schedule visit:
http://www.vitalevents.net/

Old Post Feb-23-2006 19:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for m2j Click here to Send m2j a Private Message Visit m2j's homepage! Add m2j to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

K-Swing is pretty.

Old Post Feb-24-2006 17:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

is bassbin twins gonna be there? cause if hes in then im in too (sickass dj,in the middle of his breaks set he dropped WHITE LINES)

k-swing is hot but as breaks dj she.... lets just say she is not that hot

Old Post Feb-24-2006 18:01  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Never Left

quote:
Originally posted by VERTiG0
K-Swing is pretty.

You know, I've heard this as well.

But the question is - Can she DJ.

Old Post Mar-13-2006 06:40  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
moneyman
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh hell ya she can DJ. I think it was labour of love she was here last, GSUS she tore up the orange room.

Old Post Mar-13-2006 23:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for moneyman Click here to Send moneyman a Private Message Add moneyman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Mar-15-2006 23:26  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...1470&forumid=77

Old Post Mar-16-2006 00:35  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MarkT
Automatic Static

quote:
Originally posted by Jer.
You know, I've heard this as well.

But the question is - Can she DJ.

absolutely...she brought it with Freq Nasty at System in Jan '05...though judging from the crowd, Freq owned the night.

Roni Size, Marky and Skibadee...damn.

Freeland + K-Swing...damn.

killer lineup...convincing at least one of my friends to go is another story though

Old Post Mar-16-2006 19:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MarkT Click here to Send MarkT a Private Message Add MarkT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ub3rBreaker
The broken one

I have a final on the 3rd... but theres no way im going to miss this! SICK SICK breaks! Hopefully this time I wont be coughing my lungs out on the dance floor

Old Post Mar-25-2006 20:37  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Ub3rBreaker Click here to Send Ub3rBreaker a Private Message Add Ub3rBreaker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kron
Supreme tranceaddict

def gonna be there!

Old Post Mar-27-2006 08:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kron Click here to Send kron a Private Message Add kron to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.03.31. K-Swing @ Guvernement
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmark eg & m zone timeless98 tune id 1 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLuc Poublon - "Quantum Leap" (dc2 Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread