Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
So is Lee burridge/howells/taimur&fahad happening or not?

Yes at D36. They are keeping the crowd small tho so if u don't have tix good luck getting in. Good news tho.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 19:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
Yes at D36. They are keeping the crowd small tho so if u don't have tix good luck getting in. Good news tho.

Yeah, i figured. Hell yeah its very good news.

Too bad I wont be breaking my cherry over there.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 19:57  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

so why did dubfire end up moving to another location- was it his frustration with d36? or is d36 somehow involved with the new booking? I am just happy that it is still in Manhattan- I hate traveling to BK- esp. since I work here.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 20:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusNYY Click here to Send TaurusNYY a Private Message Add TaurusNYY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
twilo-closed for drugs
sound factory- closed for drugs
crobar- closed cause the neighborhood was surrounded by drugs and was gettin too much heat
love- was closed for drugs
santos- was closed for drugs

i dunno how you can say peoples attitudes shut parties down
and are you serious in thinking thats the delay for d36? lol someone lied to you

i was mainly referring to the underground parties that SHOULD be protected and kept quiet by US, the people who attend them...you're foolish to believe the delays in D36 opening have NOTHING to do with the local clean-up project by the NYPD on our nightlife lately. NYC has hated nightlife for decades...they don't want it, they'll use dated drug charges as an excuse to raid and shut a place down b/c thats ALL they have to go on. Or they'll hold up the opening of a club due to outdated permit regulations to keep the reputation that NYC is NOT a club city.

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Nov-16-2010 21:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

TIMO MAAS w/Sleepy & Boo - District 36 next Friday (11/26).

Let's do this.

Old Post Nov-17-2010 01:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

Lee & Danny is on at D36 for Saturday...500 person MAX, tickets are sold out already and remainder sold at the door.
with that said, lets pray people don't mob the place and ruin it/get it shut down.

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Nov-17-2010 01:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

yay for them finally being open
lets now hope everything runs smooth

Old Post Nov-17-2010 01:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zack Roth
Supreme tranceaddict

I really hope they do open this week. I have been eyeing that Dave Seaman / Nick Warren night for months now.

Old Post Nov-17-2010 04:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zack Roth Click here to Send Zack Roth a Private Message Visit Zack Roth's homepage! Add Zack Roth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

fuck, can i breath now too

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Nov-17-2010 05:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Prodigy2380
tranceaddict in training

"For Real This Time" I lol'd

Hopefully everything goes smoothly from here on out

Old Post Nov-17-2010 19:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Prodigy2380 Click here to Send Prodigy2380 a Private Message Visit Prodigy2380's homepage! Add Prodigy2380 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TaurusNYY
Techno says...Do this...

good we can finally close this damn post lol jk...but seriously cant wait to hear reviews on this spot- too bad they couldnt keep dubfire there since I wouldve been able to check it out next weekend. Good luck D36, and guys keep your shirts on and girls do whatever you want.

Old Post Nov-17-2010 19:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusNYY Click here to Send TaurusNYY a Private Message Add TaurusNYY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
Or they'll hold up the opening of a club due to outdated permit regulations to keep the reputation that NYC is NOT a club city.

I have heard many New Yorkers complain about how hard NYC is on clubs. I imagine there *is* something to this but at least last call is at 4AM. It isn't in most other major US cities.

But if New York is not a club city. Then what the hell city in the US is?

I don't think there are ANY club cities in the US if New York doesn't qualify as one. I think the US powers that be hates nightlife overall.

Old Post Nov-19-2010 20:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha sample WMC 2005 #4... [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBlackwatch & Greed - Gentle Rain feat. Lesley (Radio Mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread