Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > congratulations to president Putin !!!
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

congratulations to president Putin !!!

i'd like to be the first one here to congratulate Putin on his enormous win. even though western propaganda was and still is against him, Russian brothers and sisters went to the polls and trusted him with another 6 years as a president.

im sure we will see demonstrations and clashes in the next few weeks or even months, because british and american governments have bottomless pockets when it comes to sponsoring domestic shit disturbers. thankfully Putin has what no other Russian president had before him, iron fist in a sating glove. also, Russians can clearly see what would this bullshit western propaganda bring to their doorstep.

from the bottom of my heart i wish him all the best and may God bless him with health!!! God bless all my Russian brothers and sisters as well !!!

Old Post Mar-07-2012 00:32  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DudebuD
tranceaddict

"pretty industrious for a Cossack"

Old Post Mar-07-2012 00:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DudebuD Click here to Send DudebuD a Private Message Add DudebuD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Mar-07-2012 00:41  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut

sure buddy.

just one of the tactics employed by you know who to bellitle his win

Old Post Mar-07-2012 00:50  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exraver
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Ha ha, what a coincidence

Old Post Mar-07-2012 00:53  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for exraver Click here to Send exraver a Private Message Add exraver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

quote:
Originally posted by Xavier Moriarty
just one of the tactics employed by you know who to bellitle his win

Then why did the Russian Central Elections Commission cancel the results from that particular polling station? I guess they're in on it as well

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post Mar-07-2012 00:53  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
^^^

Then why did the Russian Central Elections Commission cancel the results from that particular polling station? I guess they're in on it as well

at first i was wondering as well. then i read that people knew cameras were there...plus it doesnt say PUTIN on those papers now, does it?

pretty shitty attempt to besmirch his win, if you ask me.

Old Post Mar-07-2012 00:56  Serbia
LightsOut
Antagonist

I don't know what it says, and I'm not even sure it's legit tbh. Corruption is rampant in Russia though, that's why it just feels shady.

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post Mar-07-2012 00:59  Germany
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
I don't know what it says, and I'm not even sure it's legit tbh. Corruption is rampant in Russia though, that's why it just feels shady.

i agree but theres been all kinds of videos backed by british and some others, like they were 100% proof everything was rigged.

it takes 50% of the votes to win presidency and Putin had over 50% more than his runner up. nobody's that good at stealing and rigging lol.

Old Post Mar-07-2012 01:02  Serbia
exraver
Supreme tranceaddict

David Cameron in 2010 in UK became prime minister with 36% of votes.
Apparently it was democratic enough.
Putin in 2012 wins 63% of votes, and it's not even close to real democracy.
Go figure.

Old Post Mar-07-2012 01:40  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for exraver Click here to Send exraver a Private Message Add exraver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

pretty scary of what he's doing
Tsar Putin

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Mar-07-2012 02:09  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exraver
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Mar-07-2012 02:18  Russia

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > congratulations to president Putin !!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksample from Blasphemous Rumours in this tune [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStimulant DJ's - "Are You Serious" (Paul Glazby Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread