Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > how did everyone find out about Tranceaddict.com?
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by trancaholic

Btw. do anybody know where/if DJ Peppermint from Hawkzone posts tracks today?

They're part of the MP3 release group 'MTC' now...

Those guys were great.. I give them big props.. their site layout & tracks kicked ass while they were around

....and for those of ya that said you were on the forum since last january (last year?) ... The site only came to be in Feb. 2000 - I had lame free forums for about 2 months and then I went to Ultimate Bulletin Board until mid-december when I switched to this.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-14-2001 17:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

A friend told me he knew a great site and that site was TA!!!!!!!!!
I told him already, thank you man

Old Post Mar-14-2001 17:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dwingo
RebelChild

I found out about this site through napster about half a year ago. I've been on this forum since the first time I came here, but I haven't been posting as rapidly as some others did...

I've always deleted the trancEaddict part behind my downloaded napster files (sorry for that Swamper), but I've recommended this site to lots of people. Those I know from school all thanked me for letting them know about this quality site, so I guess that's another big complement for you Swamper.

Old Post Mar-14-2001 17:53  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dwingo Click here to Send Dwingo a Private Message Visit Dwingo's homepage! Add Dwingo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paul Wilson

I downloaded Erasure "Freedom" (Quake Remake) off Napster and found the address attached to the filename of it!

Old Post Mar-14-2001 17:55 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuZioN
trancEaddict DJ

Through MA BOY Swamper!!

Old Post Mar-14-2001 17:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for FuZioN Click here to Send FuZioN a Private Message Add FuZioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dwingo
RebelChild

Fuzion... If you're the one who mixed the mixes... (??)
you should get your ass to the profile editing section and change the part where it says 'tranceaddict in training' to 'trancemaster' or something like that.

Old Post Mar-14-2001 18:02  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dwingo Click here to Send Dwingo a Private Message Visit Dwingo's homepage! Add Dwingo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

He can't.. I'll change it

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-14-2001 19:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Inquisitor
GoGoTrancer

Talking

I worked with Swamper when he was first building tranceaddict, there where times I had to do his calls to cover his ass.. but I got a new position, more money in a different dept.. now I see my boyee every other weekened.
We will be at Destiny this Sat March 17, DJ Taucher..

PeAcE..!

Old Post Mar-14-2001 20:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Inquisitor Click here to Send Inquisitor a Private Message Add Inquisitor to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
occrider
Traveladdict

Hmmm I think I first found the site back in August by doing random searches for trance in altavista. Hehe basically I went from site to site and just bookmarked them all. Didn't get around to actually checking them out until a few weeks later. Anyway I got halfway down my bookmark list until I ran into this site. Since you can basically find nearly anything off of napster the hard part was knowing what to look for. These forums were perfect for learning about new music, and I've been hooked ever since. All my friends make fun of me now for always being on this damned site ... Oh well, the price we pay for good music

Old Post Mar-14-2001 20:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for occrider Click here to Send occrider a Private Message Add occrider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindshooter
Neverchanging avatar

Talking hehe

Yeah thats right.....this is the site you go to share and learn stuff.......i learn alot and now i have someone to ask all my trance-relatet questions since here in sweden you only find hard-rockers and list-popers.....Seems like most of you found this site by napster.....i got it from a friend....(Yeah at least one of them listen a bit to trance). I think a TranceAddict shirt would be good for the site....if everybody would wear one it would be good commercial for the site.

Peace

Old Post Mar-14-2001 21:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for mindshooter Click here to Send mindshooter a Private Message Add mindshooter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KristineClub
spinnin' and grinnin'

Thanks t r a n c e [] c o n t r o l fan!

I was downloading from Napster one day after coming home from Cancun. I wanted to find all the songs that I had heard while I was down there. I started d/ling DJ Jean - The Launch from -autobot1- (A.K.A. t r a n c e [] c o n t r o l fan). His connection was pretty fast so I put him on my hotlist. His library was full of stuff trance shit so I used it as a reference to begin my own collection. Finally, after trying many times to talk to him, he responded to a question. we talked for a bit and that's when he mentioned tranceaddict. I've been on the site ever since. I actually registered in September 2000 but the site went down in december.

Thanks TCF!

Old Post Mar-15-2001 00:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KristineClub Click here to Send KristineClub a Private Message Add KristineClub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Akira
MASTER

I found it on napster

Old Post Mar-15-2001 00:45  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for Akira Click here to Send Akira a Private Message Visit Akira's homepage! Add Akira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > how did everyone find out about Tranceaddict.com?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIDed: Chill Techno Trance track [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGeorg Friedrich Händel - "Sarabande in D Minor" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread