Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Keown
Sarah Mclachlan Addict

I have just signed up

Old Post May-20-2002 21:09  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Keown Click here to Send Keown a Private Message Visit Keown's homepage! Add Keown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BTG
Ez skinz ez lyfe

look at my points!

Old Post May-22-2002 03:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fraggle
trancEaddict Neverland

hehehe...damn that's l33t!

Old Post May-22-2002 08:50  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fraggle Click here to Send Fraggle a Private Message Visit Fraggle's homepage! Add Fraggle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon
Respect Mah Authoritah

maybee you could have edited that pic slightly, and u can view the points if you goto the tranceaddict page on the cancer research site.

Jon

Beware of killer hamsters and the random running dogs.

Old Post May-22-2002 09:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for jon Click here to Send jon a Private Message Add jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Munken
Supreme tranceaddict

Sure why not let them use my puter I've joined the TA team as Snigermunken.

But how long is the usual progress time?
It's been working for nearly 16 hour and it's only 50% done, is that normal or is it my computer that sucks?

Livet er en lang lort....
Jeg tager bare større bider end andre.

Old Post May-25-2002 10:20  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Munken Click here to Send Munken a Private Message Visit Munken's homepage! Add Munken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fraggle
trancEaddict Neverland

err...obviously depends on ur processor a lot

...also, if u run opengl screensavers or any other program, then not much cpu is left for udagent to run in the background...so takes a longer time for it to process

...and sometimes, they're just bloody complicated/long worksheets...had a couple that have been 80+ hours each

Old Post May-25-2002 18:04  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fraggle Click here to Send Fraggle a Private Message Visit Fraggle's homepage! Add Fraggle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Munken
Supreme tranceaddict

80 hour?? damn, ok I where just wondering, so 24 hour isn't unusual then.

Livet er en lang lort....
Jeg tager bare større bider end andre.

Old Post May-25-2002 18:24  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Munken Click here to Send Munken a Private Message Visit Munken's homepage! Add Munken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fraggle
trancEaddict Neverland

not afaik

like i said...80 hours...i'm sure there's others that are even longer...quickest one i've had is about 1 1/2 hours i think...but hard to tell...'cos it's not something i sit and watch

...well...okay...sometimes

Old Post May-26-2002 04:50  Australia
ynte
tranceaddict in training

UD hidden agenda

Just signed up. Looks good on first sight, BUT...

Has anybody checked the 'edit profile option'?

Besides the 'cure cancer task' there's a secondary task called 'web performance testing'.

Quote:
"United Devices is running a project to help expose weaknesses in large commercial Web sites and help them decide where they need improvement. This is called Web performance testing."

WTF!? so now I'm being exploited for commercial purposes too?

Tho optional this secondary task is enabled by default. Check it out ppl.
Go to Preferences, Modify device profile

Ynte

Old Post May-29-2002 12:16  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ynte Click here to Send ynte a Private Message Add ynte to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
_Marco_
emruh firhf moize

im in too as marco.v

Old Post May-29-2002 12:21  France
Click Here to See the Profile for _Marco_ Click here to Send _Marco_ a Private Message Add _Marco_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MoonMan
TA's resident spaceman

Read This!

Signed up as Moon-Man, lets get researching :P

Top Atm:

Activa - Perception (Original Mix)
Coast 2 Coast - Cut Me
Icaria - Onwards (Original Mix)
Hiroyuki Oda - Transmigration
Shadowrider - Blue Horizon (Luke Terry Remix)

Old Post May-30-2002 22:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for MoonMan Click here to Send MoonMan a Private Message Add MoonMan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Haai Henk
tranceaddict

Worm Popper

I just signed up as DJ Simon, I hope my overclocked CPU does it even faster

My computer !

Old Post Jun-14-2002 15:17  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Haai Henk Click here to Send Haai Henk a Private Message Visit Haai Henk's homepage! Add Haai Henk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > TAs unite with computing power to fight Cancer
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStill after this early trance tune - sampled by paganini & timo maas [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOSTR - ABC [2014]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread