Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Recommend new/upcoming releases
Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
lacksesepsotygh
;B

Those Ebi tracks are very nice indeed. I found the album digging in Gothenburg about 10 years ago. I remember using the track called Sei in a set I did with Sand Leaper a few years back.

Old Post Apr-17-2018 13:41  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lacksesepsotygh Click here to Send lacksesepsotygh a Private Message Visit lacksesepsotygh's homepage! Add lacksesepsotygh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kuhis
Senior tranceaddict

Old Post Apr-27-2018 14:35  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Kuhis Click here to Send Kuhis a Private Message Add Kuhis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lacksesepsotygh
;B

quote:
Originally posted by Kuhis
Very nice release by Carl Finlow consisting of tracks he played during a live set last year:

https://clone.nl/item50098.html

https://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vin...ly-live-@-scand

https://hardwax.com/21157/silicon-scally/live-scand/

Very nice ones. I didn't know Carl Finlow was Silicon Scally until I read your post. Two of these tracks got featured in the latest set I uploaded to soundcloud. Emeril by Scally and the Romboid Assassin track. If anyone's got 3h and 17 minutes to spare, here's the set: https://soundcloud.com/kiskelfacit/...enfotografering

Old Post Apr-29-2018 11:48  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lacksesepsotygh Click here to Send lacksesepsotygh a Private Message Visit lacksesepsotygh's homepage! Add lacksesepsotygh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lacksesepsotygh
;B

New album from Eomac

Some icelandic stuff

Lapien from late 2017

Last edited by lacksesepsotygh on May-05-2018 at 10:39

Old Post May-05-2018 08:35  Sweden
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post May-05-2018 16:55  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Ah fuck yes, instantly wanting that 12".

Do you know who SNTS is? Another one of them producer identities supposed to be kept "secret"?

Old Post May-05-2018 22:38  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lacksesepsotygh
;B

Orbe - Laser's Worldwar EP

Steven Julien - Bloodline LP

Ryan James Ford remixing The Loose Control Band

Last edited by lacksesepsotygh on May-06-2018 at 08:06

Old Post May-06-2018 07:10  Sweden
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Midlothian
Ah fuck yes, instantly wanting that 12".

Do you know who SNTS is? Another one of them producer identities supposed to be kept "secret"?

Nothing conclusive but if you type in the name Unam Zetineb you'll find some interesting theories

Old Post May-07-2018 17:08  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Lol nice, mr Santos

Old Post May-07-2018 17:11  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lacksesepsotygh
;B

DJ Deep. Almost a year old, but what the hell

AQXD on the United Emirates label called Bedouin Records.

I wonder how far SNTS plays on this whole super mysterious vibe. As his plane arrives on yet another airport, SNTS dives in to the nearest airport bahtroom to put on his mask and bath robe while the taxi pick-up service person is waiting in the arrival hall, holding a sign with the mysterious 4 letter combination, being given verbal instructions to greet the first sith lord to make a dramatical entry?

Last edited by lacksesepsotygh on May-20-2018 at 15:41

Old Post May-19-2018 08:01  Sweden
lonne
Stranger Than Fiction

The new Skee Mask album is definitely worth picking up as well. It's nothing short of amazing as far as I'm concerned.

Old Post May-22-2018 10:32  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for lonne Click here to Send lonne a Private Message Add lonne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
refuge
That 303 Guy

On the old school tip... Egyptian Lover mixes came out in April.

Last edited by refuge on May-22-2018 at 23:06

Old Post May-22-2018 21:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for refuge Click here to Send refuge a Private Message Visit refuge's homepage! Add refuge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Recommend new/upcoming releases
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (17): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp Need ID Here Please [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMax Walder - Crown [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread