Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Funny
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

Vernon Wanderer will rediscover his roots back unto wandering vast endless plains miserably....

Old Post Apr-18-2017 16:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Wanderer Click here to Send Vernon Wanderer a Private Message Add Vernon Wanderer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

http://mixmag.net/read/these-roland...functional-news

Old Post May-03-2017 18:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SystematicX1 Click here to Send SystematicX1 a Private Message Add SystematicX1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jun-05-2017 05:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SystematicX1 Click here to Send SystematicX1 a Private Message Add SystematicX1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Aoki workin' it

Old Post Jun-14-2017 19:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Audiophile Neighbor Pounds Ceiling to Demand You Adjust Midrange

Old Post Aug-26-2017 10:10  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Audiophile Neighbor Pounds Ceiling to Demand You Adjust Midrange

Oh my god. This guy is my spirit animal

quote:
Wilkerson, who did not identify as a sound engineer but, “just a guy with normal functioning ears, for fucks sake,” before banging on the ceiling and insisting on some immediate EQing.

Old Post Aug-26-2017 21:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

“I Want To Be The Mr Bean Of Dance Music” Claims Tiësto

quote:
In what is being described as the most unsurprising piece of news of 2016, Dutch cheese connoisseur Tiësto has shocked absolutely nobody by claiming that he wants to be remembered as the “Mr Bean of dance music”.

Speaking at an end of year seminar, the DJ claimed that he has big plans for 2017, which will see him inject an element of “cringey comedy” into his performances.

“I’m sick of being the ultra professional, dry, super talented enigma that people know me as,” explained Tiësto. “There’s so much more to me, I’m like an onion, and I’m not only talking about the smell, I’ve got so many layers and a real playful side. I want to bring that out next year, I’ll be adding comedy to my show, for sure. My hero is Mr Bean and I’d really like to be remembered as the Mr Bean of dance music.”

Wunderground spoke to Ian, a twenty eight year old from Manchester, England, about the DJ’s claims, “He’s doing a pretty good job of it if you ask me,” he responded. “He has the natural clumsiness, social awkwardness and general all round baboonery down to a tee. And, his music’s been a total joke for years now.”

“If you’d have asked me ‘which DJ is most like Mr Bean?’ I’d have said Tiësto straight away,” continued Ian. “Actually if you’d asked me which DJ is most like any bumbling idiot I’d have probably said Tiësto. Unless you asked me which DJ is most like Boris Johnson, that’s definitely Hodor out of Game of Thrones.”

According to reports, ninety nine percent of people asked, thought that Tiësto and Mr Bean were the same person, with many assuming the TV personality had taken up DJing as a result of his fame

Old Post Sep-22-2017 11:06  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
“I Want To Be The Mr Bean Of Dance Music” Claims Tiësto

Fukcing Christ, I was reading this and a few lines in I was thinking you cannot be fucking serious then I realized it's Wunderground.

I love those guys - they trolled the fuck out of Steve Aoki so hard he's tried to sue them several times but each time it gets shut down/dismissed, which makes him more irate.

Old Post Oct-13-2017 23:35 
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Can someone please, please PLEASE, sample the drum note from this

Old Post Oct-13-2017 23:38 
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jan-27-2018 01:46  United States
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Jan-31-2018 06:20  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

This is absolutely amazing.

I may have to get one:

Also seen here in one of the greatest Nirvana covers I've ever heard:

Old Post Jul-10-2018 19:04 

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Funny
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacktiesto @ innercity [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSwitch - "Get Ya Dub On" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread