Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Some new Rise of Skywalker footage
Pages (21): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Hides in Shadow
I guess i'm the only one here on Maxx Hard, ya'll can suck this --D

The inner kid/Star Wars geek in me IS excited. But the old, cynical bastard in me is all "they'll fuck this up again".

Old Post Aug-27-2019 17:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
The inner kid/Star Wars geek in me IS excited. But the old, cynical bastard in me is all "they'll fuck this up again".

Yeah, I guess your right...I mean I have seen youtube bloggers have better feeble skills than those 2 fighting in the ocean when I was watching the trailer...

Edit: They had no form or flow like the originals...

Old Post Aug-27-2019 17:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I can't understand why people don't see that TLJ and Solo for what they are were: Commercial vehicles for Disney to milk until until there's nothing left. While they still make money from them, there will still be sequels/prequels/spinoffs.

Old Post Aug-28-2019 01:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Who wants pizza?

Old Post Aug-28-2019 08:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
I can't understand why people don't see that TLJ and Solo for what they are were: Commercial vehicles for Disney to milk until until there's nothing left. While they still make money from them, there will still be sequels/prequels/spinoffs.

i actually rate solo 2nd (behind rogue) in the new entries. this is definitely related to how low my expectations had reached by the time it came out, but it just didn't make me roll my eyes like the main trilogy films. i really liked that han shoots first again lol.

the mandalorian though looks kick ass. i'm totally prepared for it to be shit but the trailer got me a little optimistic by presenting itself in a more serious tone. im not expecting game of thrones or even BSG (especially since it's disney) but the star wars universe is actually pretty nasty and it's never shown enough of that grit. indeed, after BBQing aunt and uncle in the first film it was all downhill until we get glorified teddy bears dominating an entire legion of my best troops awaiting them. at least vader murdered the younglings i guess but that could've been a lot more awful.

Last edited by pkcRAISTLIN on Aug-28-2019 at 09:31

Old Post Aug-28-2019 09:18  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Honestly, why does anyone want to see this after The Last Jedi?

i dunno, it's kinda like going to see your sports team when you know they're gonna get held down and fucked. "i still love you guys but fuck me you've gotta get less shit".

plus, for TA's sake it's important to confirm the film is still better than prometheus so i can continue to take the piss out of rann.

Old Post Aug-28-2019 09:31  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

But this is exactly why these shitty sequels and remakes and reboots still get made. The studios know that geeks will dutifully file down to the cinema even if they know in advance the thing will be rubbish. And as much as I enjoy trashing terrible films, this culture of watching bad films almost for the sport of mocking them has to stop. Stop giving money to these pricks. It's our only hope.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Aug-28-2019 09:50  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Stop giving money to these pricks. It's our only hope.

Now, now. Calm down. Take a deep breath and remember: Obi Wan is our only hope.

Old Post Aug-28-2019 10:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

I'm calm, what about the double-bladed lightsaber Rey is carrying...

Old Post Aug-28-2019 10:26  United States
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:
But this is exactly why these shitty sequels and remakes and reboots still get made. The studios know that geeks will dutifully file down to the cinema even if they know in advance the thing will be rubbish. And as much as I enjoy trashing terrible films, this culture of watching bad films almost for the sport of mocking them has to stop. Stop giving money to these pricks. It's our only hope.

hahaha, yeah i don't disagree. im not even sure if i will get to the cinema for this one but i understand the compulsion to do the entire saga despite the epic failures of the previous 5 films. assuming i do go though and it's as rubbish as expected, that'll be it for me. eg i didn't go and see solo which ironically i enjoyed more than 7 and 8.

it's all about the mandalorian now though

Old Post Aug-28-2019 11:13  Australia
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Hides in Shadow
I'm calm, what about the double-bladed lightsaber Rey is carrying...

Someone on Ars Technica commented that it folded up like that so she could get it past Customs.

Old Post Aug-28-2019 11:39  United States
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Well Zoso... Well about this?...feast your eyes on this pizza...

Old Post Aug-28-2019 11:49  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Some new Rise of Skywalker footage
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (21): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksong from the movie 7 seconds [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFischerSpooner - "Emerge" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread