Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Meeting Spot For Avb @ Guv (2002.04.13)
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Maverick
Senior tranceaddict

Talking let's meet up

yeah MG, it looks like i'm going to go, hope that i can get the car...it would just be me and friend

i'll give u a call before i leave so maybe we can meet outside or something

fucken exams are killing me, i should be studying and not listening to AvB!!

talk to u soon

Life and the universe is about balance.

Old Post Apr-11-2002 17:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Maverick Click here to Send Maverick a Private Message Add Maverick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jasmyn
Supreme tranceaddict

It looks like Guv is gonna be jam packed on Saturday! Woohoo! We're all gonna be jam packed like sardines ... I hope their won't be too many cracked out asians and ichy shirtless guys around! yuck

... only 2 more days ...

its gonna be crazy!

Old Post Apr-11-2002 18:44  Cambodia
Click Here to See the Profile for jasmyn Click here to Send jasmyn a Private Message Add jasmyn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Durafei
the crazy russian

ARMIN VAN BUUREN !!!
I absolutely can't wait.. Too bad it's gonna be very packed.

Old Post Apr-11-2002 19:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Durafei Click here to Send Durafei a Private Message Visit Durafei's homepage! Add Durafei to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sKyBreAK
[Progressive HouseAddict]

quote:
Originally posted by jasmyn
It looks like Guv is gonna be jam packed on Saturday! Woohoo! We're all gonna be jam packed like sardines ... I hope their won't be too many cracked out asians and ichy shirtless guys around! yuck

... only 2 more days ...

its gonna be crazy!

ahem
not all asians are cracked up

Old Post Apr-11-2002 20:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sKyBreAK Click here to Send sKyBreAK a Private Message Add sKyBreAK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mandrick_v
Supreme tranceaddict

Heyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Yeah, 2 days left......april 13 = my g/f Tonya has a birthday, i told her i call up AVB for her.....well u can add up about 6 more ppl that i am bringing to whoever will be there...damn, that will be extremely packed.........oh well....not the first time.........

See ya all guys there....TRANCEARMADA I'll give ya a call.

Old Post Apr-11-2002 21:06  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Mandrick_v Click here to Send Mandrick_v a Private Message Add Mandrick_v to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jasmyn
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by sKyBreAK

ahem
not all asians are cracked up

Those who go to Guv often know that when I say "cracked out asians" I am refering to those old asian fobs (majority viets) that all hang around together in one corner! It's kinda scary cuz they're old enuf to be my parents!

Can you imagine going to a club to party and seeing your parents and/or aunt and uncles there? I would totally freak

I actually know someone who went to Guv for the first time and saw her aunt and her mom's friends there and they were all fucked up. That totally scared the living crap out of her.

So no offence to any 'young hip asians' who party at Guv, myself included!

Old Post Apr-11-2002 21:08  Cambodia
Click Here to See the Profile for jasmyn Click here to Send jasmyn a Private Message Add jasmyn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Thumbs up Heh.

This party is gonna be soooooooooooooooooooooo HYPE! I'm HYPED beyond HYPENESS! Avb's coming on at 2 finishes at 5am right?

Old Post Apr-11-2002 21:18  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

quote:
Originally posted by Waxen

I was in a car accident last night... can you say LOST!!!!!... some idiot fell asleep at the wheel and drove his car into me... bastards!
See you all saturday!!!!!!!!!!!

~S~

I said I was sorry for smashing into u already....just drop it and call my insurance agent. lol

all jokes aside...glad to see u're alright though.

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Apr-12-2002 06:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndoraStar
Senior tranceaddict

WAXEN ~ NO more car accidents for you! You're taking the BUS! LMAO! I'm so glad you're OK! See ya TOMORROW!!!!!!

Calling all BIRDS to battle stations it's THE PEEK ALERT! Is everyone ready to move their booty??

Old Post Apr-12-2002 14:42  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for AndoraStar Click here to Send AndoraStar a Private Message Add AndoraStar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance Peekster
tranceaddict

Worm Popper ARMMINNNNN peeeeek

....ok, all of you are going DOWN HARD SATURDAY night..hahahahaha, get ready to PEEK RIGHT OUT all night. 3 in one shot for everyone, my treat! peek peek, cant wait to see everyone there.... Bauhaus flash backs! goin goin GONE!

Old Post Apr-12-2002 19:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance Peekster Click here to Send Trance Peekster a Private Message Add Trance Peekster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Waxen
Supreme tranceaddict

Smoking ..umm..something

3 in one shots!... what tha?... are you serious.. or are you joking.
hahahaha.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW NIGHT GUYS!!!!!! So far my weekend has been S***, so I hope tomorrow night will lift my spirits up again.
Looking forward to meeting you all !... I won't forget the stickers.!

I was also thinking... it would be kewl to have our actual nicknames on stickers.. IF ANYONE CAN BRING PLAIN WHITE ENEVELOPE STICKERS AND A MARKER tomorrow... that would be perfect!.. Because all mine say is TrancEaddict on them... we still won't really know whose who.. lol.. doesn't matter... but it was just a thought!.. *peeeeeeeeeeek*

~S~

*28 HOURS IN COUNTING*

Heal the Past :: Live the Present :: Dream the Future

Old Post Apr-12-2002 20:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Waxen Click here to Send Waxen a Private Message Add Waxen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AndoraStar
Senior tranceaddict

Worm Popper Peeked right out!

Of course he's KIDDING! Peekster is harmless.. and if he did THREE he'd DROP! and then of course he'd have to deal with me! LOL!

D R U G S are a NO NO! But it's harmless to joke!

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

How was NO DOUBT?

Old Post Apr-12-2002 21:09  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for AndoraStar Click here to Send AndoraStar a Private Message Add AndoraStar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Meeting Spot For Avb @ Guv (2002.04.13)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacklawler idtrack [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFaraway Project - "Savannah" (Original mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread