Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.07.05. ARMIN VAN BUUREN & more TBA @ Dragonfly Nightclub
Pages (29): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by VERTiG0
WHAT WHAT! I will be there the 7th for a bday celebration...looks like I'm going a couple days earlier!

quote:
Originally posted by VERTiG0
What the fuck how are you in my account

WHAT IN THE FUCK?! That was me that posted that first thing...how the hell was I in Cale's account?

Old Post May-25-2006 03:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
slingshot
crayola

weeeeeeeee

party at slings!

Old Post May-25-2006 04:07  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for slingshot Click here to Send slingshot a Private Message Add slingshot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MKpacha
1time4theUnderground

posssssssssssssss

if ur gona do trance, might as well be good trance....

Old Post May-25-2006 04:41  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for MKpacha Click here to Send MKpacha a Private Message Add MKpacha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by slingshot
weeeeeeeee

party at slings!

You live in Niagra Falls?! WHAT?! We need to talk

Old Post May-25-2006 14:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
preppie chick
c a r p e ' d i e m

quote:
weeeeeeeee

party at slings!

I'm down!

time to trance it up kids!

Old Post May-25-2006 14:55  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for preppie chick Click here to Send preppie chick a Private Message Add preppie chick to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
slingshot
crayola

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
You live in Niagra Falls?! WHAT?! We need to talk

10 mins away

Old Post May-25-2006 16:43  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for slingshot Click here to Send slingshot a Private Message Add slingshot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

fucking right if this really happen's wow i'm there it should be one crazy party then 2 weeks later i fly to Greece what a start to the summer and i'm going to see Armin in Mykonos Greece July 28th so it will be my 4 time that i have seen Armin in one year

01 Armin van buuren in Montreal new years 2006
02 Armin van buuren at the koolhaus April 13th the best nite of my life
03 Armin van buuren in Niagara Falls July 5 ???
04 Armin van buuren in Mykonos Greece July 28th beach party http://www.cavoparadiso.gr/ <---- thats where he will be
and i have a feeling Armin will be back in Toronto in step

Old Post May-25-2006 17:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PressPLay
Connoisseur of Beauty

Yeah, I can't wait for this...Especially right now because I'm listening to his special ASOT 250 live right now!!!

Paul: Supermodels are beautiful girls, Will. A beautiful girl can make you dizzy, like you've been drinking Jack and Coke all morning. She can make you feel high full of the single greatest commodity known to man - promise. Promise of a better day. Promise of a greater hope. Promise of a new tomorrow. This particular aura can be found in the gait of a beautiful girl. In her smile, in her soul, the way she makes every rotten little thing about life seem like it's going to be okay. The supermodels, Willy? That's all they are. Bottled promise. Scenes from a brand new day. Hope dancing in stiletto heels.

Old Post May-25-2006 18:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for PressPLay Click here to Send PressPLay a Private Message Add PressPLay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
10 mins away

Really? nutso...okay...PMing you tonight...I need to discuss some things with you.

Old Post May-25-2006 18:34  Canada
srg:.
Senior tranceaddict

Definately going to this. Work can suffer the next day.

Old Post May-25-2006 20:10  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for srg:. Click here to Send srg:. a Private Message Visit srg:.'s homepage! Add srg:. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
samalama
Senior tranceaddict

Gonna book it off right now. haha! Can't wait, its gonna be a great show....and in the falls!

I'm there!

Old Post May-25-2006 20:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for samalama Click here to Send samalama a Private Message Add samalama to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Grinder
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
10 mins away

+1

Its going to be really weird driving such a short distance to party.

Old Post May-25-2006 20:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Grinder Click here to Send Grinder a Private Message Add Grinder to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.07.05. ARMIN VAN BUUREN & more TBA @ Dragonfly Nightclub
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (29): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPLZ ID this track [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDer Dritte Raum - Hale Bopp [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread