Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.07.05. ARMIN VAN BUUREN & more TBA @ Dragonfly Nightclub
Pages (29): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mizza318
YO where can I buy tickets for this show ? And is it on the Canadian side of Niagra falls or the US because if so I'll have to get my visa done. Feel free to email me the details at matt_opiela@yahoo.ca
i'm sure it's on the Canadian side and when the info come's i will post it up

Old Post May-29-2006 20:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
if so I'll have to get my visa done.

I'm curious as to what you mean by this? And if it's in the USA, why would you have to get your VISA "done"? B/c you can use a Candian credit card in the US.

Old Post May-29-2006 22:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
krazyraver
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Coxx
alright boy's N girl's it's 100% sure that Armin will be there
July 5th all the info will be out this week see you there

i guess we have to wait and see

Old Post May-30-2006 01:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for krazyraver Click here to Send krazyraver a Private Message Visit krazyraver's homepage! Add krazyraver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
krazyraver
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
I'm curious as to what you mean by this? And if it's in the USA, why would you have to get your VISA "done"? B/c you can use a Candian credit card in the US.

i think he meant traveling visa

Old Post May-30-2006 01:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for krazyraver Click here to Send krazyraver a Private Message Visit krazyraver's homepage! Add krazyraver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fairy godfather
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MKpacha
obviously u realize the party is in my pants... and later on in a quad sleep over involving you me and 2 very very very sexy men :P

Hey MK..Chris and I are available!

Old Post May-30-2006 02:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for fairy godfather Click here to Send fairy godfather a Private Message Add fairy godfather to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizza318
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Lol not visa as in a credit card. Visa as in visa for crossing the border. My dad is a diplomat so I am not a Canadian citizen, so I would need a visa to go to the USA.

Old Post May-30-2006 04:27  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for mizza318 Click here to Send mizza318 a Private Message Add mizza318 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MKpacha
1time4theUnderground

quote:
Originally posted by fairy godfather
Hey MK..Chris and I are available!

lol daniel :P Sorry, Cale and Ryan take VIP for that night

Old Post May-30-2006 13:41  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for MKpacha Click here to Send MKpacha a Private Message Add MKpacha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Lol not visa as in a credit card. Visa as in visa for crossing the border. My dad is a diplomat so I am not a Canadian citizen, so I would need a visa to go to the USA.

Ahhhh okay I misunderstood. Well I think you're in luck b/c I'm pretty sure it's on the Canadian side! So no hassles for you

quote:

And who's the other lucky lady....

Old Post May-30-2006 14:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fairy godfather
Supreme tranceaddict

Your loss MK...We will make our offer to Cale and Ryan instead!

quote:

Old Post May-30-2006 15:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for fairy godfather Click here to Send fairy godfather a Private Message Add fairy godfather to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zokissima
Supreme tranceaddict

Tanning my @$$ in cuba at that time, but hope that everyone has a blast. Kind of surprised to hear about this event.

Old Post May-30-2006 16:21  Yugoslavia
Click Here to See the Profile for zokissima Click here to Send zokissima a Private Message Add zokissima to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MKpacha
1time4theUnderground

quote:
Ahhhh okay I misunderstood. Well I think you're in luck b/c I'm pretty sure it's on the Canadian side! So no hassles for you

And who's the other lucky lady....

my lil doe eyed love.

Old Post May-30-2006 16:28  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for MKpacha Click here to Send MKpacha a Private Message Add MKpacha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MKpacha
1time4theUnderground

quote:
Originally posted by fairy godfather
Your loss MK...We will make our offer to Cale and Ryan instead!

oh dearlord... back off, dont you dare taint them :P lol

Old Post May-30-2006 16:28  Ireland

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2006.07.05. ARMIN VAN BUUREN & more TBA @ Dragonfly Nightclub
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (29): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack from Stadium, Jakarta. #2 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarco V - "c:\del*.mp3" (V.I.S.I.O.N remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread