Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Fledz
Banned

Well that just fucking annoys me.

Old Post Sep-26-2010 04:46  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

My strategy was to make sure neither of us got hurt.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Sep-26-2010 04:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

went from boring to KO of the night..

Old Post Sep-26-2010 04:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
went from boring to KO of the night..

Should just give them each a NC.

Old Post Sep-26-2010 04:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for shaw Click here to Send shaw a Private Message Add shaw to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Arbiter
Naked Power Organ

The whole card felt like I was trapped in an MMA version of Apocalypse Now, with each fight delivering something more bizarre and troubling than the one before. Good fights with dreadful judging degenerated into slopfests, then bad fights with dreadful judging, then finally a non-fight for the main event.

Despite a brilliant effort from Evan Dunham, that was the worst UFC card I've seen in a a long time, all things considered.

Old Post Sep-26-2010 05:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Arbiter Click here to Send Arbiter a Private Message Add Arbiter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

I am glad I did not buy this one.

Old Post Sep-26-2010 06:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
I am glad I did not buy this one.

same.

Haven't bought one in a while, mainly due to crappy cards like this. Even then, I didn't imagine it would be this bad.

I probably fall into the .1% of people who will watch it, regardless, but will only pay to see a quality picture if the card is interesting enough.

Old Post Sep-26-2010 06:31 
Fledz
Banned

The most dissapointing thing about the main fight was that both of them are capable of so much more. So so soooooooooooooooooooooo much more, and they are both back in shape too.

I couldn't figure out which one was more scared of the other, and I guess the KO proves why. That could have happened to either one.
Still though, to see two veterans pussy foot around each other for 14 minutes in a main fight sucks ass. This is why title fights are the best because people actually have something to fight for.

As for Dunham, I'm just as stunned that he wasn't awarded the win.

Old Post Sep-26-2010 08:55  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
shaw
RIP

quote:
Originally posted by Fledz
The most dissapointing thing about the main fight was that both of them are capable of so much more. So so soooooooooooooooooooooo much more, and they are both back in shape too.

Mir might be. Crocop is done. He's done this crap for every fight in the UFC, though this was an all-time low. He has no confidence in his kick anymore, and has no other game. It's like watching a golfer with the yips...if he refused to use any club other than his putter.

Old Post Sep-26-2010 13:39 
iammesol
Burnt out and grown up

Weird night of fights.

Matt Mitrione ftw! That dude gets better every time I see him.

Melvin Guillard is one fast motherfucker!

Lytle boxing is SO FUN TO WATCH!

Dunham won that fight. Wrestlers need to stop fucking hugging.

Bader vs. Jones will be AMAZING.

I knew Mir would win by KO because Cro Cop is so scared of people nowadays, but Mir's averge fight length is 3 1/2 minutes. What the FUCK was that 14 minute dance?

Old Post Sep-26-2010 15:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iammesol Click here to Send iammesol a Private Message Visit iammesol's homepage! Add iammesol to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IL Duce
Suspended User

boring.

GSP tabarnak...Koscheck va se faire ramasser en calisse et on va toute danser la pountine avec un riddim plus furieux que IGK quand il decouvre que le petit gars a treize ans et non onze....

cocoa butta.

Old Post Sep-26-2010 20:06  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for IL Duce Click here to Send IL Duce a Private Message Add IL Duce to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
koky69
KOKY # FUCKING 1

The UFC has officially put together the worst night of MMA in history. Not only were the fights not great. But 2 fights in a row were clearly highway robberies ! Sherk clearly got his ass kicked for 2 rounds. And Stevens clearly beat Guillard The crowd didnt stop booing after the Steven Guillard fight. Im very disapointed in the sport and where its heading at the moment. Like my friend Renzo once told me. The UFC is turning into the WWE

Dr.Seuss

[IMG.]http://www.forward-now.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/DJ-Trump-SpiningFat-1024x796.jpg[/IMG]

Signature is way bigger than allowed. Please resize it or contact a moderator for more information on how to make it less yuge.

Old Post Sep-26-2010 20:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for koky69 Click here to Send koky69 a Private Message Add koky69 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The MMA thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (53): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID This song please [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSunfreakz - "Counting Down The Days" (Belocca & Soneec 2006 Remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread