Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Miss Pie, how can you hate Coldplay!?
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
OrangestO
–30–

Old Post May-10-2012 13:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

Coldplay is mostly pretty bland.

Last edited by Vector A on May-10-2012 at 14:31

Old Post May-10-2012 14:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Coldplay is like ordering salad in England. Inoffensive, limp, melancholy and lacking any taste whatsoever unless something crawled into it by accident.

It's true, folks: food in England rather resembles the cuisine at Jabba's Palace.

Old Post May-10-2012 14:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

This band was grown in a pitri dish by a record label to be a marketable 'radiohead-lite' and then evolved into a photocopy of late U2.

EDIT: I actually kinda like half of one song and it's on the first album

Last edited by meriter on May-10-2012 at 16:22

Old Post May-10-2012 16:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Re: Re: Miss Pie, how can you hate Coldplay!?

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
The real question here is: Lira, how can you hate Kurosawa?
It's come to my attention that not only you dislike Kurosawa, but you also hate his movies, showing a specific abhorrence towards his style and themes. I mean, how can you loathe a powerful movie like Seven Samurai!?
And an original film such as Yojimbo!?
How dare you!?

Because it feels like listening to a Japanese Coldplay knock-off for three straight hours!

In a language I understand, no less, so it's not even that exotic

Old Post May-10-2012 16:25  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JohnnysBananas
tranceaddict in training

coldplay are radiohead for pillow biters.

and about 0.001% as talented

Old Post May-10-2012 17:51  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnysBananas Click here to Send JohnnysBananas a Private Message Add JohnnysBananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

Without reading a word of this except the title of the Thread. I will say that Radiohead is and always will be an awesome band.

Now as far as Coldplay goes, I love their Parachutes CD and after that I tuned out. They have some good songs if I'm in a car and it's on a radio but I will never buy a CD of theirs.

Sometimes when people are hopeless and poor we just like them more.

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post May-10-2012 20:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

What's with all the Coldplay hate in here? I just don't care very much about them but wouldn't call them utter shit.
Can you people channel your elitism by bashing Trance like you used to?

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post May-10-2012 20:39  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
What's with all the Coldplay hate in here? I just don't care very much about them but wouldn't call them utter shit.
Can you people channel your elitism by bashing Trance, like always?

Meat is a Gent. that will give you a firm handshake.

That gesture will let you date my daughter, she will be 18 next month.

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post May-10-2012 20:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:

You like Eurodance and Korean pop music.

Old Post May-10-2012 20:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnysBananas
coldplay are radiohead for pillow biters.

and about 0.001% as talented

Whoa hey now. Slow up on Radiohead there. Coldplay isn't even in the same league. Coldplay is barely a pimple on Radiohead's ass. You're giving them far too much credit.

I'm going to see Radiohead this summer at a huge outdoor concert. With one of my favorite Canadian acts, Caribou, no less. Gonna be sooo good!!

Old Post May-10-2012 20:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:

I'm not sure. Hating on Coldplay is pretty much like hating water: their music is so agreeable and neutral that it's hard to hate it. Yet, radios play it so often that you may simply grow tired of it, and label fans as being "uninteresting".

I can't say I mind, being quite partial to the first track I posed, but I thought it would be a bit fun to tease the Pie for hating them.

Although I must say I really hoped the second video was legit

Old Post May-10-2012 20:59  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Miss Pie, how can you hate Coldplay!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack similar to Dave202 - Imagine Yourself [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSean Cusick - CB Radio [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread