Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Unknown Trance Tune from 2002...Quite Distinct, any ideas?
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jivemaster
Supreme tranceaddict

Unknown Trance Tune from 2002...Quite Distinct, any ideas?

Here is a clip of the unknown trance tune from 2002. It is quite recognizable and my thoughts are that this could possibly be on Bonzai. Any assistance with this unknown would be greatly appreciated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP_I0xfbI_A

Old Post Aug-27-2012 00:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jivemaster Click here to Send Jivemaster a Private Message Visit Jivemaster's homepage! Add Jivemaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

This track is amazing! Please people help him!

Old Post Jul-14-2013 21:10  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DUSK_ITALY
tranceaddict in training

Realy awesome, some remembering from the past but no name in my mind... i'm another who wants to know the name of this song!

Old Post Jul-16-2013 11:43  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for DUSK_ITALY Click here to Send DUSK_ITALY a Private Message Add DUSK_ITALY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spideros
Music Maniac

Heh it's really funny that dj played the track and doesn,t remember name of it

Last edited by Spideros on Jul-18-2013 at 07:37

Old Post Jul-17-2013 20:26  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Spideros Click here to Send Spideros a Private Message Add Spideros to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jivemaster
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Spideros
Heh it's really funny that dj played the track and doesn,t remember name of it

A dj gets sent tons of promos, how on earth is he meant to remember one track out of the load he played from over 10 years ago!! I've been informed that Tiesto also played this track so might also need to check on Tiesto tracklistings forum as somebody may know.

Old Post Jul-19-2013 11:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Jivemaster Click here to Send Jivemaster a Private Message Visit Jivemaster's homepage! Add Jivemaster to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by Jivemaster
A dj gets sent tons of promos, how on earth is he meant to remember one track out of the load he played from over 10 years ago!! I've been informed that Tiesto also played this track so might also need to check on Tiesto tracklistings forum as somebody may know.

I listened to several sets of Tiesto in the period 2000-2002 but i don t heard this song ever!

Old Post Jul-19-2013 13:03  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spideros
Music Maniac

I also heard this one in past , hmmm maybe on Asot...

and once again , do you have any tracklist from this show ???

Old Post Jul-19-2013 17:19  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Spideros Click here to Send Spideros a Private Message Add Spideros to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by Spideros
I also heard this one in past , hmmm maybe on Asot...

and once again , do you have any tracklist from this show ???

I have in my HDD ASOT 000-189 (2001-2005), but i don t heard this song!

And for me one this song sounds familiar, i'm sure in the past, i've heard it somewhere, but do not know where!

PS: Maybe in compilation: Gatecrasher or Street Parade (1995-2002- was once a torrent which is found everywhere) I'll keep looking!

Old Post Jul-19-2013 17:36  Romania
Spideros
Music Maniac

quote:
Originally posted by DJEnergyRo
I have in my HDD ASOT 000-189 (2001-2005), but i don t heard this song!

And for me one this song sounds familiar, i'm sure in the past, i've heard it somewhere, but do not know where!

PS: Maybe in compilation: Gatecrasher or Street Parade (1995-2002- was once a torrent which is found everywhere) I'll keep looking!

heh have him on my head also , but where I heard him hmmm

Old Post Jul-19-2013 17:49  Poland
DUSK_ITALY
tranceaddict in training

up!

I'm sure to have heard this song in "orgasmatron", an italian radio show in the early 2000s... there are some sets available on youtube, i started checking some of them, but it will be hard to find that particular song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvY016UyUVE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PugVZ9THUvc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZfEPU7_syY

Old Post Jul-24-2013 12:28  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for DUSK_ITALY Click here to Send DUSK_ITALY a Private Message Add DUSK_ITALY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kevinology
tranceaddict in training

out of the 70 or so views, im sure one person knew what song that was!

please all, can at least one person give me some feedback? thanks

Old Post Jul-24-2013 19:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kevinology Click here to Send kevinology a Private Message Add kevinology to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by DUSK_ITALY
up!

I'm sure to have heard this song in "orgasmatron", an italian radio show in the early 2000s... there are some sets available on youtube, i started checking some of them, but it will be hard to find that particular song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvY016UyUVE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PugVZ9THUvc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZfEPU7_syY

Hi mate,

Unfortunately these three sets is not this song!

Old Post Jul-24-2013 21:10  Romania

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > Unknown Trance Tune from 2002...Quite Distinct, any ideas?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackcan any1 ID this track??? [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMoontribe - "Dance Of The 7th Hill" (DJ Tiesto's Power Dub) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread